Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Fitted Sheets

GrumpyGranddad

GrumpyGranddad

Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199
Has anybody found a source for fitted sheets, mattress protectors, etc for an Ocean T6.1 ?
Shayne advises that the ones in the Club Shop fit the T6 but not the T6.1

Glad you posted this GG as I would have merrily bought the fitted sheets on the club shop none the wiser! Eagerly awaiting some response now :happy

I gave this a punt and it fits OK:
not perfectly but good enough for me. It's officially single size 90x200 but I think because it's intended for thicker mattresses, there's enough to go round the upstairs T6.1 mattress and also the downstairs VW Comfort mattress. Upstairs on first fitting it sort of pulled up the sides and I thought it might be too small, but by morning it was perfectly flat. You may ot may not like it but at £5.50 it's worth trying over the dedicated alternatives at about £40.

Has anybody found a source for fitted sheets, mattress protectors, etc for an Ocean T6.1 ?
Oh No! I’ve bought them for mine, hope I can take them back :eek: :eek:

I am just double checking this as the shop also has the new Brandrup ones that say they fit the T6.1

small double. dunelm. i use them on up and down bed. 7.99 each i seem to remember. the made to measure ones are a rip off and no different

small double. dunelm. i use them on up and down bed. 7.99 each i seem to remember. the made to measure ones are a rip off and no different
Totally agree. There is a grey colour which is almost a perfect match for the dark grey in the 6.1. we have these, elasticated along the entire length of all 4 edges so they stay in place.

Just ordered zipped fitted sheets from Duvelay for upstairs and vw comfort mattress downstairs. Here is the dimensions I ordered which they provided. went for 5cm deep on both. Have I cocked up :oops:

Attachments

• VW 2019 California Ocean.PDF
    164.6 KB · Views: 102
So how different is the T6.1 to the T6 ?
Tbh a scrunched up not fitting correctly fitted sheet is going to really annoy me:eek:

So how different is the T6.1 to the T6 ?
Tbh a scrunched up not fitting correctly fitted sheet is going to really annoy me:eek:
T6.1 has a one piece mattress up top T5, T5.1 & T6 have it split into two pieces.
Downstairs the bed on a T6.1 is a bit shorter than the earlier ones due to the new reclining bed end.

T6.1 has a one piece mattress up top T5, T5.1 & T6 have it split into two pieces.
Downstairs the bed on a T6.1 is a bit shorter than the earlier ones due to the new reclining bed end.
Ah ha thanku Andy that explains the conundrom ! I think I am better waiting until its here, making do with the sheets I have until I can get a better idea of what fits or alternatively awaiting GGs choice!

Ah ha thanku Andy that explains the conundrom ! I think I am better waiting until its here, making do with the sheets I have until I can get a better idea of what fits or alternatively awaiting GGs choice!
Fit the 6.1 perfectly.

Fit the 6.1 perfectly.
[/QUOTE]

Which bedsheet depth and bedding size please?

Fit the 6.1 perfectly.

[/QUOTE]
The shallowest, 25cm. Small double.

Because all 4 edges are elasticated they fit nicely around the 6.1 top mattress. We use the Sea to Summit SIM mattress downstairs and use the same small double on that. Absolute bargain. Dove grey matches the 6.1 Ocean.

Oh No! I’ve bought them for mine, hope I can take them back :eek: :eek:
Me too,been struggling to fit the top sheet and protector today.Then I read the info again and it does say not t6.1,hope they will taken them back.The only thing I will say is why not put this won’t fit t6.1 at the top of the advert rather than further down the advert.It’s complicated buying items when you first start t6 and t6.1 sometimes have the same bits.

Because all 4 edges are elasticated they fit nicely around the 6.1 top mattress. We use the Sea to Summit SIM mattress downstairs and use the same small double on that. Absolute bargain. Dove grey matches the 6.1 Ocean.
[/QUOTE]
Great tip. Has anyone found any good packable (squashable, in a compression bag?) pillows?

Great tip. Has anyone found any good packable (squashable, in a compression bag?) pillows?
[/QUOTE]

Quote: T6.1 has a one piece mattress up top T5, T5.1 & T6 have it split into two pieces. Quote.

Not my T5, or others that I know of. Single mattress upstairs