Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Fixed Price Service Plan

parrots mum

Life at the Edinburgh CC
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
When we bought our new Cali in 2013 we also bought a fixed price service plan for 48 months
My husband died at the end of last year from his terminal illness and I will soon have had the Cali for one year and want to get it serviced regardless of the amount of mileage or the service alert showing on the dash. Contacting my usual VW garage the young guy I spoke to seemed to think I would have to wait until the alert showed before they would do a service.
Over the years and prior to owning the Cali we've had numerous VW's and bought service plans for them, since they became available. These were always serviced yearly regardless of mileage or service alerts showing mainly because we were running a car each to/from work.
I've been in touch with VW and seem to be going round in circles with the original query lost.
Has anyone had a similar problem or, if you are a VW dealer, can you shed light on my question.
The original letter relating to this plan says nothing about vehicle service alerts just the number of months we/I bought and/or 200500miles, whichever comes first.

It can depend on who your service plan is with. my dealer uses a different service plan to other dealers I know. It should clearly say on the paperwork.I had a service plan and mine had a minor service at 1 year a major service at 2 years followed by 2 MOT's and a final service at year 3. I hope this helps.

Thanks for the reply
Mine is with VW-- I have two minor services, two full and my next MOT.
It seems pretty straightforward. so I can't see what they're getting at.