Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Flat Battery

PaulW

PaulW

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
ok so I may be being thick but some advise please

Was in France a couple of weeks ago off grid so relied onnthe Leisure Battery after about 4 days the main van Battery was dead

So did this happen as I made a couple of short trips and the leisure battery robbed the charge as I had been using the main battery to charge my phone niw and again

Also is their a way of getting the main power to charge my laptop when not on mains I used to do this on an invertor in a tent surely a 64 k camper can do this

Back off to France this week so on edge of flattening tge Battery again

Thanks

ok so I may be being thick but some advise please

Was in France a couple of weeks ago off grid so relied onnthe Leisure Battery after about 4 days the main van Battery was dead

So did this happen as I made a couple of short trips and the leisure battery robbed the charge as I had been using the main battery to charge my phone niw and again

Also is their a way of getting the main power to charge my laptop when not on mains I used to do this on an invertor in a tent surely a 64 k camper can do this

Back off to France this week so on edge of flattening tge Battery again

Thanks
Cab lights need to be switched off as they run off the engine battery. If you have the electric sliding door, likewise. Repeated use of the radio as it takes significant power as it is basically a mini computer. Also, why don't you charge from the leisure 12v sockets or the 240v inverter socket on the B pillar presuming you have a SE or Ocean.

Cab lights need to be switched off as they run off the engine battery. If you have the electric sliding door, likewise. Repeated use of the radio as it takes significant power as it is basically a mini computer. Also, why don't you charge from the leisure 12v sockets or the 240v inverter socket on the B pillar presuming you have a SE or Ocean.

Hi

I have plugged into the 240 v nothing seams to happen unless we are on mains at a site naybe I need to check the breakers or sonething

Ocean

Hi

I have plugged into the 240 v nothing seams to happen unless we are on mains at a site naybe I need to check the breakers or sonething

Ocean
You have a 240v socket powered by an inverter at the base of the B pillar behind the passenger seat. Not the kitchen unit 240v socket.

You have a 240v socket powered by an inverter at the base of the B pillar behind the passenger seat. Not the kitchen unit 240v socket.
Yes to be honest I dismissed that as I needed a converter the 1 I have does not fot so willlook for something

Thanks