Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Foam Lance

Yep works well, bought one of these some time ago. Van covered in snow foam gives people a good laugh.

Do you have to use the hyper- wash with it or can you use other wash products ?

i find if you fill half with snow foam .then little car shampoo.top up with hot water .works much better .its fun snowing the cars over :D

it's just that meguires hyper-wash is so so expensive

Both of those foams seem alot better priced ...:)
Does it really work ..!?

Even if it doesn't it looks good :laugh2

Bilberry Wheel Cleaner is ace. :thumb

Also whilst on the subject of cleaning if you can get yourself in to COSTCO these Microfibre cloths (on the left) are ace -

2w7ic92.jpg

been using these for 3yrs now .think there ÂŁ14 plus vat a pack .we see these at car shows for ÂŁ3 each .dont put any soap powder in when you wash these .good round the house to . :clap

T5WOB said:
been using these for 3yrs now .think there ÂŁ14 plus vat a pack .we see these at car shows for ÂŁ3 each .dont put any soap powder in when you wash these .good round the house to . :clap

Yep it's funny how many detailing companies sell these at quite a mark up. I have some waffle weave towels that are great for drying but not seen them in there for a while.

After yrs I'm still using mild dilute AS smart wheels. I find it as good as Bilberry and 5lts lasts for ever.

Stu said:
Even if it doesn't it looks good :laugh2

Bilberry Wheel Cleaner is ace. :thumb

Yep - it's superb! I need evil cleaner for my rather excessively spoked BMW wheels - about 15 spokes makes them a sod to keep clean!

I use an Autobrite lance too with their snow foam. Works a treat.

However I think last night's Cali incident may not polish out... :headwall :lol:

I'll put a lance on my list .. Then I'll sort my list into priorities .. Lol ...

Does anyone use the hose pipe lance or just the jet wash one ?

Took the dog for a walk this morning and got soaked to the skin.

Why is this relevant to this discussion.

I still need to wash my Cali and we have a hose pipe ban, even though the local road split with the force of the water on Sunday!

I am assuming I can only use this Foam Lance with a hose pipe........

Hose needed but no ban down here. Oh you need a pressure washer too! Nilfisk E140 for me - great machine, fairly cheap. KIlled a low rent one so never again.

If you can get hold of the Aldi one they are good too. Reputed to be made by Karcher and all Karcher tools fit.

Stu said:
If you can get hold of the Aldi one they are good too. Reputed to be made by Karcher and all Karcher tools fit.

cool nice one stu....we have a aldi local and rotate what they sell ,so maybe they will come back in :thumb

choplee said:
I'll put a lance on my list .. Then I'll sort my list into priorities .. Lol ...

Does anyone use the hose pipe lance or just the jet wash one ?

Bucket for me still have hosepipe ban in Sussex. LOL :?

John

John said:
Bucket for me still have hosepipe ban in Sussex. LOL :?

John
i saw the flooding down in Earnley our friends have been flooded out until they estimate christmas and still have a ban in place, its a joke.

Back