Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Footwell light cover

Cooptroop

Cooptroop

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Hi all,

I've broken the California light cover in my footwell. Does anyone know if I can buy just the replacement cover instead of a whole new LED unit?

Campervantastic sell a vw-california-footwell-in-step-led-replacement-light-unit, but it is the whole unit and costs £30. I was looking for just the plastic cover instead.

Thanks
Mark

Hi all,

I've broken the California light cover in my footwell. Does anyone know if I can buy just the replacement cover instead of a whole new LED unit?

Campervantastic sell a vw-california-footwell-in-step-led-replacement-light-unit, but it is the whole unit and costs £30. I was looking for just the plastic cover instead.

Thanks
Mark
Think you can only by the whole unit have you tried the club shop .

it comes as a complete unit

I never actually use the step inbetween ...i step direct in ....so i can not kick in to the light.

There's a set of 3 on eBay for 45 sheets plus postage. So you would have a couple of spares to save or flog onwards. Just type in vw California. Click parts and accessories. It's about 6 items down. oem parts still in boxes

All. Anyone been able to find this item - just cover - not full unit?

Never had a problem with mine?
Caught the toe of my shoe on mine yesterday as I was getting in the van and it cracked and flicked off. I have pushed it back on for now, but need a replacement ☹️

Hi
Does Anyone know how to get these footwell light units out without damaging them ?
mines cracked and needs gluing back together
Thanks