Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale For Sale : BRAND NEW 17" bi-colour cascavel alloy and Dunlop tyre (Just 1 left now!)

Shandy

Shandy

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Hi, I have just bough a T6 4 Motion and have a full set of 4 bi-colour 17” Cascavel alloys with brand new Dunlop Sport Maxx tyres. I'm fitting different wheels so if anyone is interested let me know. They are brand new and have done only delivery mileage.

I also have the spare/5th Cascavel alloy wheel that is available separately or as a set of 5 wheels and tyres.

As a guide these are a £1,314.00 VW upgrade option over the standard 16” alloy wheels they commonly fit. Scouring the internet 4 of these seem to be going for around the £1000 mark on Ebay and various VW Forums, the tyres alone are more than £100 each.

Make me a sensible offer, pickup only unless you wish to come to some sort of a deal on delivery.

1 - IMG_0571.JPG

2 - IMG_0572.JPG

3 - IMG_0573.JPG

4 - IMG_0574.JPG

View attachment 17300

5.JPG

Hi, I have just bough a T6 4 Motion and have a full set of 4 bi-colour 17” Cascavel alloys with brand new Dunlop Sport Maxx tyres. I'm fitting different wheels so if anyone is interested let me know. They are brand new and have done only delivery mileage.

I also have the spare/5th Cascavel alloy wheel that is available separately or as a set of 5 wheels and tyres.

As a guide these are a £1,314.00 VW upgrade option over the standard 16” alloy wheels they commonly fit. Scouring the internet 4 of these seem to be going for around the £1000 mark on Ebay and various VW Forums, the tyres alone are more than £100 each.

Make me a sensible offer, pickup only unless you wish to come to some sort of a deal on delivery.

View attachment 17296

View attachment 17297

View attachment 17298

View attachment 17299

View attachment 17300

View attachment 17301
Where abouts are you?

Sorry forgot to pop that info in, new to the forum, I'm just south of Leeds.

Sorry forgot to pop that info in, new to the forum, I'm just south of Leeds.

View attachment 17296

View attachment 17297

View attachment 17298

View attachment 17299

View attachment 17300

View attachment 17301

Hi there,
Are these wheels still available ?
I can offer £750, let me know as I'm free Tuesday to collect.

Cheers Richy

They might be, Im waiting on 2 other people who have been in contact with me yesterday, both have put in offers of £800 for 4. I will know in the next day or two, so if they decide not to Tuesday would be workable for me, are you thinking of day time or evening, as you look to be a bit further away.

Cheers Andy

They might be, Im waiting on 2 other people who have been in contact with me yesterday, both have put in offers of £800 for 4. I will know in the next day or two, so if they decide not to Tuesday would be workable for me, are you thinking of day time or evening, as you look to be a bit further away.

Cheers Andy

Hi Andy,
Thanks for the quick reply, If they're available, Tuesday morning would suit as I'm coming from the Edinburgh area.

Cheers Richy

Hi Richy, Dave (daveboydanger) who I think you've talked to before has got back to me and he's got to spend his wheel money on an emergency plumbing repair at home! Let me know if you are still interested for a Tuesday morning pickup.

Hi Richy, Dave (daveboydanger) who I think you've talked to before has got back to me and he's got to spend his wheel money on an emergency plumbing repair at home! Let me know if you are still interested for a Tuesday morning pickup.

I centainly am still interested,
I'f you want to PM me with your number I'll give you a call and get your details.

cheers Richy

Ps, Daveyboydanger,
if you live nearby, I'll bring my tools and get your plumbing sorted out while I'm here :thumb.

Cheers Richy

View attachment 17296

View attachment 17297

View attachment 17298

View attachment 17299

View attachment 17300

View attachment 17301

Hi are these still for sale?
I'm in Manchester and can pick up tomorrow. (Sunday)

Sent from a Cali

Sold the main set of 4 wheels, tyres and bolts now, the last one is still available to any unlucky owner who has destroyed a wheel or is just wanting a spare. If you are in this position I'm sure you have got a price from VW for the replacement. So once you have picked your jaw up off the floor make me a sensible offer.

Many thanks to all of you have shown interest in these wheels and Dave I hope you have got your boiler fixed.

Andy.

Sold the main set of 4 wheels, tyres and bolts now, the last one is still available to any unlucky owner who has destroyed a wheel or is just wanting a spare. If you are in this position I'm sure you have got a price from VW for the replacement. So once you have picked your jaw up off the floor make me a sensible offer.

Many thanks to all of you have shown interest in these wheels and Dave I hope you have got your boiler fixed.

Andy.
Good work Andy. Boiler is now patched up (although looks like a new one needed!). Am distracting myself with the imminent arrival of the van!

You do know that Richie was serious about popping in to sort you out on his way back from mine in leeds, its his type of day to day work. What date have you got on delivery?

You do know that Richie was serious about popping in to sort you out on his way back from mine in leeds, its his type of day to day work. What date have you got on delivery?
Haha, what a guy! :)
It's at Grimsby now (or on a transporter on it's way to Preston!?!). Hoping by Friday.

You might want to check with your VW dealer about your finance documents (presuming your not a cash buyer) Mine was ordered in March and delivered in August, because it was in a new half of the year and VW uk had changed their data base it cause no end of problems, 1 week after I should have picked it up they got it sorted. The dealer had to make a fresh finance application, we were quite lucky as VW had added extra cash to their bonus scheme we got and £750 of the sale price. Interrogate them and see if there is any extra money off!

You might want to check with your VW dealer about your finance documents (presuming your not a cash buyer) Mine was ordered in March and delivered in August, because it was in a new half of the year and VW uk had changed their data base it cause no end of problems, 1 week after I should have picked it up they got it sorted. The dealer had to make a fresh finance application, we were quite lucky as VW had added extra cash to their bonus scheme we got and £750 of the sale price. Interrogate them and see if there is any extra money off!
Thanks @Shandy.
Def not cash buyer! Got the £750 off plus a loyalty bonus from VW. Not sure if that's still going but was at the end of May when I ordered. Also ordered before the my17 price rise so all in all got some good discounts even before Guys good deal. Specced up what the van would cost full price the other day on the config. £50202!
Yowzer!
I think we're just under £44k.
Still an astronomical figure but not as bad as it could have been.
Looks like prices will go up again (and of course the VED hit). Glad we got ours ordered when we did. You enjoying yours?

Life changer what you can do with one of these, its what I was taking about with Richie when he came down last night. The other bonus of ordering before Easter 2017 is the new tax banding's coming in, huge rise for any vehicle over £40k and no way of dodging it as its the price including any options added! Mine was £48.5K list price got a flat 12% before VAT discount, so specked it back up as a long term investment, so ended up spending just under £48k in total, list for it all should have ended up been around 58k (got very greedy with the spec after sorting out the discount) Hopefully I've picked out all of the options that will make it as usable, future proof as possible and make it a good scalable vehicle in 8-10 yrs.

Good work Andy. Boiler is now patched up (although looks like a new one needed!). Am distracting myself with the imminent arrival of the van!

Hi m8, as Shandy said, I wasn't being sarcastic when I said if you were near by it get you sorted :thumb

Hi m8, as Shandy said, I wasn't being sarcastic when I said if you were near by it get you sorted :thumb
Cheers @Richy. I believe you and your offer. Really kind of you. Hopefully sorted for now. You got any pics with your new wheels?

I've had a look on the ABT website at those CR's and the do look a lot like my wheels. The main difference is price, mine are copies of the current Audi RS6 c7 wheels, load rates to just under 900kg, under £600 a full set including locking bolts and VW centre caps. I was a little hesitant about getting non branded wheels, but I happened to be passing the Ebay seller on my way back from a holiday in Norfolk. They are really good quality and specifically produced for VW T5/6. The ones on Audi's are a different BCD and Ofset, but these fit really well. I've had lots of people thinking they were a standard VW wheel, which says a lot about them. Eventually went for some Hankook Ventus ST tyres 40 profile for some extra comfort, speedo only out at 70mph by mph no effect on any electronics with diameter been a little bigger. Did a lot of research into the tyres, loads of owners of big,heavy, powerful 4x4's rate them much higher than premium brands like Pirrelli. The ride nearly as quite as the 17" wheels it came with, grip really well and had them out in the snow this week where they were far better than std summer tyres, al for £461 fitted. You can probably tell I'm happy with the set up. ABT's with Pirelli's would have been 3 or 4 times the money.

I've had a look on the ABT website at those CR's and the do look a lot like my wheels. The main difference is price, mine are copies of the current Audi RS6 c7 wheels, load rates to just under 900kg, under £600 a full set including locking bolts and VW centre caps. I was a little hesitant about getting non branded wheels, but I happened to be passing the Ebay seller on my way back from a holiday in Norfolk. They are really good quality and specifically produced for VW T5/6. The ones on Audi's are a different BCD and Ofset, but these fit really well. I've had lots of people thinking they were a standard VW wheel, which says a lot about them. Eventually went for some Hankook Ventus ST tyres 40 profile for some extra comfort, speedo only out at 70mph by mph no effect on any electronics with diameter been a little bigger. Did a lot of research into the tyres, loads of owners of big,heavy, powerful 4x4's rate them much higher than premium brands like Pirrelli. The ride nearly as quite as the 17" wheels it came with, grip really well and had them out in the snow this week where they were far better than std summer tyres, al for £461 fitted. You can probably tell I'm happy with the set up. ABT's with Pirelli's would have been 3 or 4 times the money.

Just seen your local to me, let me know if you want to have a look at them, I'm in South Leeds.

Back