Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

For Sale - BRAND NEW Genuine VW bike rack

Sandyvan

Sandyvan

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi everyone, we have a genuine VW bike rack, new, boxed and unopened for sale - we are selling this as we want to put a tailgate spoiler on and the two are not compatible it seems. This has never been opened even - so grab yourself a bargain - £460 (there are some on ebay for more money, that are second hand and marked....). We are going to Ross Vegas show next weekend (Ross on Wye) so can bring this down if you live close by.

Please PM if you are interested, thanks.

Graham

Hi, hope you don't mind me saying but these are only £454 from SMG with the VIP discount.

Hope this helps :thumb

No I don't mind you saying at all, how much is P&P or is that included.

When I first advertised this I did not consider SMG to be honest, I looked in the parts catalogue saw they were £455 excl. VAT plus P&P if you don't collect, Banwy do them £458 + £40 P&P so thought I was not being unreasonable, but if you posted because your interested in one and want to make a sensible offer then let me know but thanks again for the heads up :clap as said its in the sealed box as new near Long Eaton between Derby and Nottingham :thanks

Went in the garage today for something and the big box containing the bike rack is still there so if someone wants it ready for next season. or now if you like to get cold and wet cycling it's still here make me a sensible offer Bering in mind what's been written in this thread, I'm located between Derby and Nottingham but heading for the Tunnel on the 23rd so could meet on route saving P&P :thumb

PM sent, can meet you or collect from Derby :)