Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale For Sale Cali 5th Seat - T5 Sorry Now Sold

J

John G

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Selling 5th seat for T5 Cali. Never been used and dry stored since new.

Swivel base
Head Rest
Under Seat Storage

Pictures taken in garage as raining outside and too heavy for me to lift on my own!IMG_9434.jpgIMG_9435.jpgIMG_9436.jpgIMG_9437.jpgIMG_9438.jpg

Collection West Oxfordshire

£225

Last edited:
Hello John,
Hope you're keeping well in all this crazyiness.
Do you still the seat?
Many thanks & best wishes,
Rob.

Hello John, do you still have this? Interested but would need to check if it fits.
Matt

Hello John, do you still have this? Interested but would need to check if it fits.
Matt
Hi Matt

Yes I still have it. What van are you fitting it to as I understand they are all standard fits but would be best to check

kind regards

John

Hi Matt

Yes I still have it. What van are you fitting it to as I understand they are all standard fits but would be best to check

kind regards

John
Hi Matt

kind regards

John
Hi John, thanks for getting back to me. It’s a 2014 Beach, 2 seat bench version which I haven’t picked up yet. Never owned one before so it’s all new to me.

Hi John, thanks for getting back to me. It’s a 2014 Beach, 2 seat bench version which I haven’t picked up yet. Never owned one before so it’s all new to me.
It will fit

Hi Matt

just a thought. Have you checked it has 3 seat rails as you’ll need two close to each other to fit the 5th sest

kind regards

Johb

If you have the below spacing it will fit, 99% sure that you are fine with your beach; Some Calis metal rail covers come off differently to mine (if so they will slide towards drivers seat, and then lift out at a certain point). The seat will only go in one way as feet are longer on one end (underseat drawer faces rear)

9A5083E8-1EF8-4BBB-9F7B-4B311DB4E6C6.jpeg

CE962824-D673-4123-9F9A-EF779ED5DAF6.jpeg

781E2DC1-665F-40E8-84B3-DF8AE8B964D4.jpeg

Thanks Ch1pbutty, from a picture I have it looks the same so I’ll go with it. If you see a new ad for a 5th seat next week you’ll know why!!