Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

FOR SALE: Cobb PREMIER COMBO ++

timber

timber

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
Hi You happy campers, I have a hardly used (eleven times)
Cobb for sale which includes:-
Wok/ fry dish
Roasting rack
Grill griddle
Lifting fork/handle
Cobb thermometer
Cobb cook book
Instruction book
And the Cobb Carry case
And one last cobblestone out of twelve that I bought at the same time.
£90.00 --- ono

GillJ said:
Hi

Is this still available? I am interested!

Gill
Hi Gill
It is still here. but a long way from Portsmouth.
However this is a great part of the country to visit i:e Rutland Water.
We also have two Rackself sleeping units for sale, only used a few times.
Regards
Timber

Hi Timber,

I know Rutland quite well; used to be a member of the sailing club at Rutland water!

I'm guessing from your response that you would rather not send the Cobb by courier?! If you don't and we do end up heading north in the next few weeks I'll get in touch and see if it is still available.

Sorry, but no idea what a Rackself sleeping unit is! Could you enlighten me?

Thanks!

Gill

GillJ said:
Hi Timber,

I know Rutland quite well; used to be a member of the sailing club at Rutland water!

I'm guessing from your response that you would rather not send the Cobb by courier?! If you don't and we do end up heading north in the next few weeks I'll get in touch and see if it is still available.

Sorry, but no idea what a Rackself sleeping unit is! Could you enlighten me?

Thanks!

Gill
Hi
I don't mind sending by courier but thought it may cost too much. ??? No problem if that is what you want.
My spelling is a getting worse !!!!!!!! :shocked
This is the web site for the items :- http://www.duvalay.co.uk/
They are quite clever, in that it stops ones back from getting cold on the fridge, also we can turn our backs on one another if not feeling romantic :doh They have one closed side , but not so restraining as a sleeping bag.
I don't sail but I live in Empingham, that what the water was first called,Empingham Reservoir .
Timber

Hi Timber,

Just had a quick look at postage costs and I think it wouldn't be too bad. At http://www.ipostparcels.com it would be £8.49+vat for an XL parcel (up to 20kg and max dimensions of 70cmx70cmx70cm or 120cmx50cmx50cm or 150cmx35cmx35cm). Would it fit into one of those?!

Thanks for the offer, but I'll pass on the sleeping bag thinghy. We already have a mattress topper and nice sleeping bags so no need to splash out on those!

I'll PM you with my e-mail address / phone number so we can organise payment / delivery / etc. offline.

Thanks!

Gill

Hi, Just wanted to check that the Cobb was sold?

Regards

Steve

camelta said:

Regards

Steve
Hi Steve The Cobb has now been sold, it was delivered Sat.22nd.
Timber

camelta said:

Regards

Steve

I'm just looking at how to list things so I can list my cobb for sale. same as above minus the frying wok, thermometer and the leftover cobb stone!
I'm based in Horsham west sussex. let me know if you're interested or watch this space as I will try to list it here when I work out how!

Regards
Jon