Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold For Sale - Replacement bellows 7H7875059G

comfortz

comfortz

VIP Member
VIP Trade Partner
Sorry Admin - it wouldn't let me select the 'for sale prefix' in the normal for sale section??

As the title suggests, replacement bellows 7H7875059G.

3 window version for the face lift Cali I believe - pretty much as new condition. I bought these from Germany with a view to replace my damaged canvas but my roof (2006 van) goes up about 4/6" higher. So I'm going to bite the bullet and buy some new ones from VW - ouch!

£350 inclusive of delivery - your part number can be found in the central roof batten at the top front of the canvas. Please check before hand.

please email me at comfortzleisure@aol.com if you're interested.

Fitting instructions can be found here http://www.furgovw.org/index.php?topic=303701.0

English translation below...

Good. Here I leave a tiny brico how the canvas roof of a California T5 advantage to bring my laptop to a house with internet !!!! changed. Mine I had to remove water that I came back and broke , I was lucky to ENCONTRA another with the front window ; D ; D ; D . It's simple , it will put a black rubber streaks by rails that go on the roof and the base. I used to remove them gently with a alicater I had.

Little by little you're pulling with great care and patience and go out . Since you can get a little shoot well and gum goes without problem , except in some sites that have glue and costs a little more .

Of course you have to go slowly through the roof of Cali is a very bad to work area.

Once you have removed all canvas comes the best part , which is to put the new one.

The only science that is to look at some marks in the canvas , search and make it more or less as the mark on the rail

I started at the top of the roof. The first thing I did was squaring the corners , may have to throw some canvas to reach either the marked points since the beginning canvas is not given if .
Once stuck in the corners , I was getting slowly rubber rails and go. If not fit, I guess you can help a little oil or petroleum jelly for the better , in my case I did not need