Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale For Sale: Unused Comfortz Full Awning For Sale

G

gatvol

This is in mint, unused condition. I collected from the factory about 18 months ago and the demonstration I received was the only time this awning has been on my Cali.

In Grey, complete with matching carry bag, tent pegs, peg bag, bungees. It has the door in the side panel with blind, and a window in the main panel.

Welcome to view before you buy, you could put it onto my Cali. I am based in the Midlands.

New these cost £389. So how about £260 for this plus postage.

Re: Unused Comfortz Full Awning For Sale

Hello,I am interested in the awning set,can you tell me is the lighter fabric.whats the approx pack size?
Thanks
Andy

Re: Unused Comfortz Full Awning For Sale

Hello. I am sorry but do not know what type of fabric this is, when I bought it there was only one type being sold. Putting the whole lot on the scales (tent pegs, awning, peg bag, ....) the whole lot weighs about 8.1kg. I live near Newark and you are welcome to look at it.

The whole lot packs into the matching Comfortz bag that is about 59cm by 71cm by 7cm

I bought the awning in an attempt to convince my wife to go wild camping. She hates portable toilets, so I thought the awning was my best chance of getting her to use one. Suffice to say the porta potti I bought and awning to put it in both remain mint and unused as we still only stay at campsites.

Trying to send a pm but not going through to you.
How about 260 including postage???
Thanks
Andy