Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

FOR SALE: Vanorak Roof Cover

steviej

steviej

VIP Member
FOR SALE: Vanorak Roof Cover For California (black with plastic side windows)). Made from triple layer protection fabric AVENTEC, it will keep your pop up roof fabric dry in all weathers and warm in winter. It comes in a storage bag and takes up little room on the back shelf. Good used condition with no tears or damage. Complete with awning rail straps and clips. Fitting instructions included and I am happy to show you how to put it on.

£90-00

Near Epsom Surrey and will be a SE meet this coming Sunday.

Stephen 07802 175398

Re: FOR SALE: Vanarak Roof Cover

Interested but does it fit a Cali Beach?
:doh

not sure if it fits beach. Don't know where you are based, but you are welcome to come to Epsom and try it on your beach.

It won't fit the beach as the roof goes higher at the back.

Will this fit a 2006 T5 okay??

Thanks

It won't fit a pre 2007 Cali.

ceegee said:
Will this fit a 2006 T5 okay??

Thanks
Hi ceegee, I've been using it on my 2010 T5 California. As far as I'm aware the pop up roof is the same on the 2006 Cali - can anyone help on this please?

See below re older Cali's

Please choose the year your California was manufactured –Note: there is one special case in the beginning of 2006, in which VW still sold old vans made in ’05 in 2006. You can find out if this special case applies to you by checking the windows in the roof fabric. If the window is horizontal to the ground, then you have the 2006 model. If it is angled (towards the front) front you still have the 05 model even though it may say ‘06. In this case, please order a cap for the ’05 model.
After that, you can choose the color (I recommend silver to be the best color), windows, and, if you are considering adding a solar module or a roof carrier system, you will have to order the topless cap.

Okay, I've checked a photo of the roof up, and it is not horizontal to the ground - it is angled.
It was registered as a demonstrator in July 2006, so I am surprised that it could be a 2005 model.

On the basis of the above, do we conclude that it won't fit??

Thanks

Not sure if the last post got through?

I'm interested in the vanorak, PM sent, I'll call you tomorrow if it's still for sale?

Cheers

Gary

ceegee said:
Okay, I've checked a photo of the roof up, and it is not horizontal to the ground - it is angled.
It was registered as a demonstrator in July 2006, so I am surprised that it could be a 2005 model.

On the basis of the above, do we conclude that it won't fit??

Thanks

Because of the slight difference in roof height when raised I would not recommend a Vanorak or Khyam Cosi for you Cali because of the way the are fitted into the nearside awning rail with no give or adjustment. The Comfortz topper might fit if not Californiacamping.de do one.

Picking it up Friday! Cheers Steve

:D she who must be obey'd decided we must have one!

I have that problem aswell, I can hardly get in my garage now... The purchasing of accessories never ever ends :lol:

Hi Guys,

I think you may have answered this already - but yes in our experience (When people have ordered Cali-Toppers) the pre-2007 and the beach roof raise up higher at the rear end - luckily we manufacture both sizes.... :lol: did you see the shameless plug there :lol: .......

Cheers,
Nick

Back