Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

For sale

C

Chinny

Seems to be a lot of californias for sale just now they don’t seem to be selling as well as in the past ,a lot are overpriced in my opinion any thoughts

Expected. VW released a stonking deal with 50% hp 0% APR 5+5 deal. Market will be saturated for a while.

As will the buyers, unless the leaky roof issue has been rectified.

(…sorry!)
That's a minor problem that will be fixed which pales into insignificance compared to the Roof Galvanic Corrosion debacle, and that had very little, if any, effect on California sales, availability and 2nd hand prices.
This maybe the market correcting itself after the excesses of the past few years.

Seems to be a lot of californias for sale just now they don’t seem to be selling as well as in the past ,a lot are overpriced in my opinion any thoughts
100%

Some VW dealers are going high for some very average spec of vans, and some of the private ones (on this site) are sitting far too high if people are genuinely wanting to sell their vans (I do appreciate that some will have been bought when the market was hot, so people will be wanting to get a lot of their overpaid price back).

Private ones which are £65k and above are going to struggle to sell unless the spec is high or the van is unique in some way (chucking in a bike rack doesn't count).

I'm 12 months away from taking the plunge on a van, my budget will be £65k, so I've been watching the vans on here, VW site and Autotrader for a while, the buyers' market for the vans is no way near as big as it was, now that the world has opened up.

There’s seems to be a lot of 5.1 s up for sale at 30/40k I’ve seen 2016 oceans for 38/45k and higher my budget in 18 months will be £45k and I’m looking for a 204 t6 dsg 4 motion upto now gone off the thought of a 5.1

We've just sold our 2012 Beach and it took a while. No reflection on price or the van, just the way it is at the moment. In fact I felt the purchaser had a good deal.
There looks to be many overpriced vehicles around in my view too. Lots of factors of course: interest rates, money worries, world has opened up again, oversupply etc etc.....This coming winter will prove very interesting with prices I think.

Best to hold on then, in my current situation.
Wait for the T7 California to get out on the road for a couple of years. And people realise they need the 6.1 4Motion full fat zombie apocalypse ready vehicle ;)
Interesting times.

Looks like prices are starting to drop…

IMG_6993.jpeg

Back