Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Foreign Lanugage Posts

Martin

Martin

Administrator
Admin/Founder
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
As some of you may have noticed we have had a few posts on the forum in foreign languages.

This is something we are currently trialling as it has been requested by some of our non English speaking members for many years now, prior to this we have always just removed the posts to avoid them clogging up the forum.

Now have a new section for anyone that would like to discuss a topic in their own language, currently we just have four languages so please let us know if you want us to add any more.

Blocking Foreign Laguage Posts
If you are an English speaking member and do not wish to see these posts you can easily block them by clicking here and then tick the boxes under Region/Language Specific ( about half way down the list) once ticked, these posts will no longer appearin your 'new posts.'

Like I say, this is just a trial and we will see how it goes over the next few weeks.

Last edited:
Ciao

Hello, Italian would be nice please?

Saluti Carlo

thanks have blocked these for me. Like voting over Europe in or out

Will anyone be monitoring them in case anything of importance is being discussed?

What about a conversion tool? One small click and viola whatever language you like. Then we aren't segregated.....

A good thing to attract some fresh members or giving the " just reading" foriegn members ( strange members as i called them in a other post ;)) that push to finally get involved.
But i do find this beeing a Englisch forum and best to keep it this way.
Nothing against foriegn members as i am one myself!