Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Forum Avatar

Dave&Nicola

Dave&Nicola

VIP Member
Whilst your online Kev, can I ask how you get a picture on where you have your Only Fools and Horses' one?

Re: Spare wheel stolen!!!

Dave&Nicola said:
Whilst your online Kev, can I ask how you get a picture on where you have your Only Fools and Horses' one?

You need to click on user control panel at the top of the forum then you will see a tab with
Profile click on that and down the side you will see edit avatar you add your picture there
It will need to be small. 150x 150 I think :thumb
Good luck :thumb

Am trying to upload a photo from my iPhone and I've keyed in the 150x150 like you suggested but still no luck. There's not many other people with photos for their profile so maybe there's others that have difficulty doing so. Any further advice is very welcome Kev. I'm normally ok at doing stuff like this but this has be puzzled. Didn't think Iphone snaps would be too big to load.

I phone pics will be way too big its best done on a computer using a free program like picture resize. If you like send the picture to admin@vwcaliforniaclub.com and either me or martin will do it for you :thumb

Thanks Kev, will do that. X

If anyone else wants an avatar added just email them over to us with your username and we will happily upload them for you

Thanks Martin, not saying it's the best photo in the world but I think it looks great and people are able to see members that they have seen and may know but don't know them by their tag name.
Much appreciated and I hope more people do it so we can put names to the faces.
Maybe at COTF we can stage a portrait for each van with owners. Could bring my professional camera along. X

It is nice to see different avatars on here so is refreshing to see a human face for a change.

Hopefully you will start a trend

Fantastic. A work of art.

rob