Forum site/Pages very slow to load.

WelshGas

WelshGas

Retired after 42 yrs and enjoying Life.
Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
ok, I know I'm in Norway, but I've tried the Site WiFi and my 3 MiFi and the Forum is so slow to load it's almost unusable. The T4/T5 site, BBC, Amazon UK , even some Australian and USA sites all load at a good, acceptable speed. Anyone else noticed any problems or is it just me?

Must be me then. It has just taken 4 mins and 47 seconds to load this page. T4/5 site less than a second, likewise eBay and BBC.

No update on my Norway trip tonight by the look of things.:thumb

All normal here Paul ...no complaints on the forum speed whatever...

We're currently in south of Poland on campsite and no problem loading at all.

Cheers

We're currently in south of Poland on campsite and no problem loading at all.

Cheers

But Poland is the walhalla of the internet.
We spent 4days in Germany (factory visit with the forum ) at campsites , never had 4G sometimes only edge , never got wifi at campsite.
Headed of to Poland ....crossed the border in to Poland. ...hop and 4G!

Agree with you there, this is our third site in Poland and wifi been great on them all. I just want things to work on campsites, even if it is just basic stuff like hot water, showers which are large enough for you to feel comfortable in, good wifi, etc.. and so far, Poland has not disappointed.

Well I'm stumped. Only affecting the Forum site. Everything else A OK. See what happens at my next stop.:thumb

It will probably be one of those random flukes of the internet, a dodgy router somewhere out on the internet is probably not doing so well losing packets and happens to be in between the route for the server with the forum on and your location.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

More likely you were waiting on other elements like ads and stuff coming from other sources, I expect one advert provider is blocked in your current location.

Back