Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Forum slooo

Birty

Birty

Vehicle
Cali now sold
Is it just me or anyone else struggling to progress in the forum? Doing a search and eventually find a subject, click on it then it takes me back to the home page! At 20.05 today I found it un usable really.. not my laptop as all other sites are connecting rapid...

No problem here.

Al things normal here for now .
Think clearing coockies can help.

..... very slow to reach .. from many days ... do not open the pages, or you open the home page or is white ... I thought that the forum did not want me anymore ....

Is it my computers or has this web site gone slow?

Reset your router

Sometimes it can simply be bad luck due to routing/switch issues on the internet that just happens to along the route of your data. I used to get it with certain online games, sure enough trying to trace the route would often result in a dead spot that my friends who were elsewhere were not going through.

Most delays come from name resolution in the first instance then by pages being held up my the advertising servers that are outside the forums control, in-flight advertising is often territory based so other countries may be waiting for their local content.

Yeah thats true now I think I used to use a VPN solution but I always found that slowed everything down as their name server was rubbish, changed DNS was like a rocket again..

• Agree
Reactions: Loz