Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

FORUM SUPPORT

calikev

calikev

Administrator
Admin/Founder
Vehicle
T4 PopTop
Please only use this section if you are having a problem using the forum nothing else please

Hi, what do I have to do to be able to answer this member? I have experience sourcing a high spec Beach. EE08E3F0-93BC-4E69-84C5-2A4C55CEA318.pngA4DEAEEC-0D84-47E5-838C-1FEE95FB9FF0.png

This is quite an old thread but ...

You can try and pm the member but as they are not a VIP member that may not work.

I note also the inability to post a reply in the thread, this may also be because the member is no longer a VIP member and the thread is in a members only part of the forum, something only Admin can answer. @calikev am I correct?

This is quite an old thread but ...

You can try and pm the member but as they are not a VIP member that may not work.

I note also the inability to post a reply in the thread, this may also be because the member is no longer a VIP member and the thread is in a members only part of the forum, something only Admin can answer. @calikev am I correct?
I was concerned because the message said I had "insufficient privileges" to reply.

I was concerned because the message said I had "insufficient privileges" to reply.

It also told me that :) I do suspect the answer lies in the member no longer being a VIP.

Please only use this section if you are having a problem using the forum nothing else please
Admin, as far as I am aware, I have the VIP membership valid to August 2020. I would like to access the VIP Lounge and downloads. To navigate through the site's menu, there is a sub-division of forums. And that is as far as I can get. Could you please help me?

And I am unable to post a couple of photos.

And I am unable to post a couple of photos.

Do you want to post them in a post/thread or as a gallery? As far as I know posting pics in a gallery is more „difficult“?
Until know I sometimes have to wait for approval but thats okay. No further problems.
Have you go a screenshot of the „error“?

Thanks. Got to do it on phone, so maybe something up with Mac?

@calikev Hello, just a note to say that I just made my post #1000 and have been automatically congratulated for making post #500. This has been going on for quite a while: when I posted #500 I was congratulated for...200,300?

Did you know that it only counts the useful posts?
I seem to have provoked a ruffling of feathers at VWCV UK about the UK specific cam belt scam, so I’m feeling a little fluffed, you?

I seem to have provoked a ruffling of feathers at VWCV UK about the UK specific cam belt scam, so I’m feeling a little fluffed, you?
Just kidding clarinetbcn . You definitely doing a good job on that. Sometimes I feel that the UK cambelt scam to take on the vw pollution cheating scandal scale. But again, this one is a "decision", and as can be seen from emails, can be argued. Of course, if they are legally asked to produce the data, it may uncover some skeletons. ... but then, that's not for this thread.