Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Four New 17" Devonport Alloys. Caps still in packaging

M

Mabruki

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Hi fellow Cali Owners,

After placing my order for an Ocean with Devonport wheels I saw a van with Tolucas and after some deliberation decided to take the plunge. Unfortunately it was too late to change the factory order, so these came with my new California a couple of weeks back. The dealer agreed to sell me Tolucas before the van was delivered and did the swap as soon as the van arrived. They have, in effect, never been used.

The five spoke caps are still in their packaging and were never put on.

They're as new, as the images show.

As the tyres are worth £480 in their own right, I'm looking for £640 for the lot.

They're in Brighton and I would prefer a local pick up. They could be sent nationwide using Paisley Freight, though you would need to organise that. If you want to go this route I would need to buy a lot of bubblewrap, cardboard and protective plastic to prepare them for dispatch so they wouldn't be damaged in transit and to ensure you would be covered by their insurance. The price would have to reflect the cost of preparation, but I'm not looking to make money out of that. Just spelling out a few practicalities.

Happy to take any questions, though with the explanation above and photos included hopefully it's pretty clear.

Thanks for your interest.

IMG_1304.jpg

IMG_1306.jpg

IMG_1307.jpg

IMG_1308.jpg

IMG_1309.jpg

IMG_1310.jpg

IMG_1311.jpg

IMG_1312.jpg

IMG_1313.jpg

IMG_1318.jpg

Hi Mabruki - These might be just what I am looking for - planning an upgrade to 17inch wheels for our new Beach. Hoping to improve the ride. Unfortunately we will need all season tyres but can at least try the 17s before buying new tyres too. Would you consider an offer of £620 for the wheel and tyres and £650 all in for packaging up for collection with Paisley which I would arrange?
Thank you - Andrew.

Hi Mabruki - These might be just what I am looking for - planning an upgrade to 17inch wheels for our new Beach. Hoping to improve the ride. Unfortunately we will need all season tyres but can at least try the 17s before buying new tyres too. Would you consider an offer of £620 for the wheel and tyres and £650 all in for packaging up for collection with Paisley which I would arrange?
Thank you - Andrew.

Thanks Andrew

I'm cool with that.

When would you be looking to arrange collection, just so I know from the point of view of my movements this week and next?

If you're in agreement I can give you my bank details for payment and mobile for any questions.

Best,

Guy

Thanks Guy - sounds like a deal - PM sent.