J

Joefarina

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Francia Copertine.jpgFrance tour - #1
⬆️⬆️⬆️ LINK YOUTUBE

#1 [France by Camper Van] - From Puglia to France
#Vanlife #France #Francevanlife #VWCalifornia

And so it starts another road trip by our VW California Van. This time we are going to France, to discover Normandy and Brittany. Mussels, Oysters, Crabs, Nice beaches lighthouses nature and free camping. Keep ready for France.
New episodes coming.
Subs Available

Francia zero.jpgFrance tour - #1

Here it is the Trailer of the new Series. All the best places of this Magnificent Trip.
France is still waiting for Vans and Campers. You can have some free spot under 2.10 meters if you are discrete and somewhat stealth.
Hope you enjoy this series until your next trip.

Francia 2.jpgFrance Episode #2
⬆️⬆️⬆️ LINK YOUTUBE - Premiere 11.00 am

#2 [France by Camper Van] - From Moncenisio lake to Annecy

And so it starts another road trip by our VW California Van. This time we are going to France, to discover Normandy and Brittany. Mussels, Oysters, Crabs, Nice beaches lighthouses nature and free camping. We drive from Italy to Moncenisio Mount where you can cross the border for free, you have a beautiful alpine scenery and a blue lake that catch your breath. Then we drive to Annecy, a Nice town where we suggest you to stop for the night. We give you some suggestion to stand for the night in a Van or Camper.

English Subs Available

Francia #3 bianco.jpg
Here we are in Normandie from Annecy to Dieppe, we enjoy this wonderful city with a nice port, restaurants, a long beach and a stunning Castle and scenery. We suggest you spend a day or more in this city.
France Episode #3
⬆️⬆️⬆️ LINK YOUTUBE

English Subs available

Gosh!! Driving and recording a video at the same time. Is this "Driving with Due Care and Attention"? I doubt it. Then with the two children in the back. So driving, probably, without due care and attention while carrying the most precious of cargoes. In my opinion this needs re-thinking. Not something I would even think of doing!

Driving and recording a video at the same time.
If you watch the video, I think that the recording bit is done by the front seat passenger and the driving bit is done by the guy in the driving seat. It's not unusual to have a dash mounted recorder covering the interior.
I think that your comments are a bit harsh.

If you watch the video, I think that the recording bit is done by the front seat passenger and the driving bit is done by the guy in the driving seat. It's not unusual to have a dash mounted recorder covering the interior.
I think that your comments are a bit harsh.
Watch the eyes and hand movements of the driver in the first video. He is controlling the recording and his eyes spend more time on the screen than on the road. You are welcome to your opinion, in mine it is potentially dangerous. Said my bit.

Hope you enjoy the scenery and the places. This is not the right place to discuss about this.

Watch the eyes and hand movements of the driver in the first video. He is controlling the recording and his eyes spend more time on the screen than on the road. You are welcome to your opinion, in mine it is potentially dangerous. Said my bit.
Have to agree. Reminds me of a couple movies I've seen recently. Did not work out well for the occupants. Better to be safe than sorry.

Hope you enjoy the scenery and the places. This is not the right place to discuss about this.
I disagree. Up to you if you wish to put your children in harm's way, my opinion is what it is. No more discussion on my part.

France Episode #5 - Veules Les RosesFrancia #5.jpg
Here it is the #5 episode of our trip in Normandy and Brittany.
English Subs Available.

Veules Les Roses is a stunning village, you can't miss going to Etretat. It has been voted as the most beautiful village in France.
A river that flows between lovely houses, water mills and a lot of roses.
Then you arrive to the famous cliffs of the Cote D'alabatre and you can have a stroll along a waterfront above a white sand Beach.

francia 6.jpgFrance - Episode #6
⬆️⬆️⬆️
Youtube Link

Hi Folks. On our youtube Channel is now online the latest episode of our Normandy and Brittany travel on our Vw Van.
Etretat is a place you cannot miss in your next trip to France.

English Subs available.
Enjoy!

Francia 7.jpgFrance Episode #7
⬆️⬆️⬆️
Youtube Link

Hi Folks. On our youtube Channel is now online the #7 episode of our Normandy and Brittany travel on our Vw Van.
During our visit at Etretat someone has fallen down the cliff. We talk about this. We eat a delicious breakfast at a Boulangerie. Then we drive through the magnificent Port De Normandie.

English Subs available.
Enjoy!

Francia 8.jpg
France Episode 8
⬆️⬆️⬆️
Youtube Link

Hi Folks. On our youtube Channel is now online the #8 episode of our Normandy and Brittany travel on our Vw Van.
Here we are in the nice Honfleur. This town is a Must Stop on your next roadtrip to France.
Enjoy

English Subs available.
Enjoy!

Francia 9.jpg
Normandy - episode 9
⬆️⬆️⬆️
Youtube Link

From Honfleur to Arromanches in what was called Giold Beach. The first of the D-Day beaches you visit starting from north .
We were lucky to find Rain then sun and low tides. SO we’ve been able to go right next the artificial port.

English Subs available

Back