Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Fred VW California Beach T6 4motion White From France (Near La Rochelle)

BALLANGER Fred

BALLANGER Fred

94 nights aboard...
Vehicle
T6 Beach 4Motion
Hi, my name is Fred, I live in France. I have a California Beach T6 4motion white and it's just happiness !!! After 11 years spent with my W Combi T4, I made a nice gift !!! We look forward to meeting you on European roads. Be Happy, Be Cali !!! Bye!

Hi, my name is Fred, I live in France. I have a California Beach T6 4motion white and it's just happiness !!! After 11 years spent with my W Combi T4, I made a nice gift !!! We look forward to meeting you on European roads. Be Happy, Be Cali !!! Bye!

Hello Fred,

I have a T6 Beach and we're looking to stay at Sequoia Park campsite in the summer that is down your way!

Enjoy!

Hi and welcome .

Hi 2haw, you are welcome in Charente-Maritime !!! I can see where "sequoia park" is but I have never been there. That looks nice. Know that this campsite is quite far from the beach, and you will be forced to move in VW !!!
If you want to visit the surroundings, I allow myself to tell you some nice corners:
La Rochelle is a very beautiful city (Old port to see)
The Ile de Ré is very beautiful and typical (to do, especially St-Martin de Ré)
Ile d'Aix (small typical island without a car, you have to go by boat), you can see Fort-Boyard !!!
Ile d'Oléron (the closest for you, nice, lots of people in summer), I often go to St-Denis d'Oleron, I love the market !!!
For the beach, île d'Oléron (Vert-Bois or Grand-Village), the Côte Sauvage (Plage du Galon d'or)
If you go on Royan (modern city), do not hesitate to extend the road to Talmont sur Gironde, it is very beautiful !!!
Otherwise, you can drink Pineau des Charentes and I recommend the Cognac with Scwheppes Agrum !!!
The specialty of the area is oysters and mussels.

Have a nice trip !

I use google translation because my English could be better !!!

Hi 2haw, you are welcome in Charente-Maritime !!! I can see where "sequoia park" is but I have never been there. That looks nice. Know that this campsite is quite far from the beach, and you will be forced to move in VW !!!
If you want to visit the surroundings, I allow myself to tell you some nice corners:
Ile d'Aix (small typical island without a car, you have to go by boat), you can see Fort-Boyard !!!
Ile d'Oléron (the closest for you, nice, lots of people in summer), I often go to St-Denis d'Oleron, I love the market !!!
For the beach, île d'Oléron (Vert-Bois or Grand-Village), the Côte Sauvage (Plage du Galon d'or)
If you go on Royan (modern city), do not hesitate to extend the road to Talmont sur Gironde, it is very beautiful !!!
Otherwise, you can drink Pineau des Charentes and I recommend the Cognac with Scwheppes Agrum !!!

Have a nice trip !

Agree we visited St Martin on Ile de Re with our boat last summer . Idyllic and would be great in the Cali . Lots of cycling through vineyards and alongside Oyster farms . Going again this year . Boat in Vannes at the moment .

Have a nice trip !

Thank you! We've finally booked Sequoia Park at the end of August.. so I'm looking forward to visiting a few of the places that you have suggested.

Hello.
Spent many years taking our caravan to your wonderful coastal area. Never a bad holiday.
Get our Cali next week, March & it's going over to France during April then June/July when we hope to go down your way, Have a home in Manche looking out over The Mont Saint-Michel Bay.
The Cali is to get around France again and enjoy it's scenery. Once a nomad always a nomad.

Back