Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Fredo (I know it was you......)

Silver

Silver

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Picked up Fredo this afternoon from Glasgow Van Centre.

Great handover from Chris.

Fredo is a new Ocean 150 DSG, Starlight Blue

A few extras - awning, MFSW which includes cruise control and phone controls, F&R parking sensors and rear camera, heat insulating tinted glass, F&R mudflaps.

Will post photos sometime soon when weather improves

Picked up Fredo this afternoon from Glasgow Van Centre.

Great handover from Chris.

Fredo is a new Ocean 150 DSG, Starlight Blue

A few extras - awning, MFSW which includes cruise control and phone controls, F&R parking sensors and rear camera, heat insulating tinted glass, F&R mudflaps.

Will post photos sometime soon when weather improves
Sounds like a nice van, great choice of colour btw ;). Can't wait for the pics!

Thank you......very pleased with the colour.......and very impressed with the drive.....more car like than the T5 conversion I had a few years ago.....

Many thanks Yorkdubshire

It's a great spot on the Ayrshie Coast for a snack or a meal watching the sun set.

Cheers, John

Congrats!! Looks like we're Cali twins, we got them on the same day ;) Enjoy!!

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Tapatalk

It shows the USB socket in the brochure with no indication of it being an option

There isn't a USB in the compartment next to the 12V socket??
that's the "comfort option". My dealer wasn't able to explain it to me so I didn't choose it. Slightly miffed about that but it's definitely not a deal breaker

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

that's the "comfort option". My dealer wasn't able to explain it to me so I didn't choose it. Slightly miffed about that but it's definitely not a deal breaker

There is no comfort option apart from the non swivel seats

to be honest I was expecting there to be a USB socket in that compartment.......there is a spot for it but no usb

The brochure shows it as standard! :mad:

image.png

to be honest I was expecting there to be a USB socket in that compartment.......there is a spot for it but no usb
That's a shame, I'll have to wait till Wednesday to see if I have one or not!

There is no comfort option apart from the non swivel seats
That's how it was labeled in Spain, maybe it's the "Bluetooth® hands-free set without coupling box." Don't know what the coupling box is. But there was definitely an option for another usb port.

Has anyone with a new Ocean got the USB socket as shown as standard in the brochure? If you have, what options did you select?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk