Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Frequent visitor!

T

TizzMe

Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Hi everybody, I'll introduce myself as I've just recently registered.
That said, thought I better had, as over the last couple of years I've probably been on this forum more times than WG, GJ and HC put together to get info on various issues!

Live in the north west of England and have had the Cali (SE) for a couple of years now, well since December 2014 (at the time a joint xmas pressie), an ex-demo job so it has what it has options wise, and no it doesn't have a name, well apart from "the van", still love it to bits!!

Thankfully it hasn't had any major issues, although it does have a few scratches and scuff marks in the paintwork now! Oh, and so I'm continually told, it could always do with a wash, apparently it's Olympian Blue in colour...

Will contribute to the forum when / were I can, and yes HC I promise to re-read the manual(s) and use the search facility before I ask any questions

Cheers...

Welcome on board , we can use some more regulars to keep the flow going...
:D

Well they say all good things are worth waiting for so after a couple of years of waiting, Hello! Mine also is Olympian blue, always in ned of cleaning but then I'm always getting it dirty, a Cali is there to be used, not parked up and admired :D

Welcome again,

:welcome:welcome:welcome:welcome

You should know by now - picture/pictures of your California in its natural habitat!

Don't worry mines called " The Van " as well.

Welcome TizzMe!
I like the name: The van! Look forward to read about your expertise as I am quite a newbie/greenhorn!

Cheers!