Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Fresh Aire

GrannyJen

GrannyJen

Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
Cali now sold
One of the more pleasant developments in the UK is the amount of "Aires" that are opening up.

I am currently parked in North Norfolk. Peaceful, quiet, secure (no vehicle entry after 11.30pm but exit possible), 24 hour toilets, lighting and CCTV camera's everywhere. Village centre, shops, restaurants, bars, a stones throw away. Really delightful.norfolk car park 1.jpgNorfolk car park 2.jpg

Last edited:
Is that a stench pipe?

One of the more pleasant developments in the UK is the amount of "Aires" that are opening up.

I am currently parked in North Norfolk. Peace, secure (no vehicle entry after 11.30pm but exit possible), 24 hour toilets, lighting and CCTV camera's everywhere. Village centre, shops, restaurants, bars, a stones throw away. Really delightful.View attachment 26551View attachment 26552
Hi GJ ,
Where abouts is this , we visit North Norfolk several times a year and would look to trying somewhere different.
Lesley

Hi GJ ,
Where abouts is this , we visit North Norfolk several times a year and would look to trying somewhere different.
Lesley

Hi Lesley,

I will post the location publicly once I have left bu will pm you with the details now :)

I sometimes use (free)aires in France .
Good to see the UK is following .
Hope they list them up somewhere so easy to find.

Now I have moved on and not going to give my location away ....

The location is Burnham Market, North Norfolk ...., North Street, simply signposted as "new car park" and it is a first class facility. Burnham Market is also a seriously good centre to tour around from.

so it is a stench pipe then

that pipe on your pic

What is a stench pipe? Am I missing the joke?

a vent Pope from a shite tank

Back