Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Fresh and waste water display prob

Shaun

Shaun

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Neither of my level displays appear to working , is it just coincidence both are faulty or have i missed a switch somewhere :?

When i say not working i mean , i can see the two tank shaped things in the display pod but they are just blank within.
Could it be one fuse for both level floats which has blown ?

The waste tank is almost full so i know theres water in there.

I think the waste tank indicator just shows if its full or empty.

Well there are 3 or 4 sections that appear in the fresh water tank depending on how full it is whereas the waste just shows up as one full tank once it's pretty much completely full, if one or the other are not working I believe you can undo a screw on cap on each tank and jiggle the sensor to rectify a sticky one.

Hi Steve can i ask where the waist water switch is mine shows nothing so the location of the switch would be helpful if one can get at it
thanks
john

My advice - live with the waste sensor not working. Asking for it to be fixed was the start of a long and traumatic journey that is not over yet!!!!

Fresh water is more frustrating. That is worth trying to get fixed.

My waste water level has never functioned, it doesn't really need to. You just dump it at every opportunity and there are lots of those, so many it's not worth worrying about.

Fresh water? Get it fixed.

I have looked at it guess you are correct but in this day and age it should work on contrast I have just bought a 1988 T25 holdsworth camper for my daughter and son in law its been standing under a tree since 2008 filled up the tank 9 galls and it reads full waist water well that takes millions of galls as to have a tank it was £150 extra no body purchased