Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Fridge doesn't want to play

monster-mash

monster-mash

Vehicle
N/A
Fitting in a Cali kitchen currently everything going OK until plugged in the fridge and doesn't appear to work, my symptoms are
- Camper control fridge icon flashing as though its not connected
- Camper control error codes are 3101, 3010, 4001 & 5001 last two relate to water i'd expect this as there not connected at the time
- Noticed in the non public menu that the second battery is not enabled, now is that relating to the second leisure battery (i don't have) or second battery including starting battery?

I'm inexperienced in how to work the fridge so I could be me, am i correct in my operation by going into the "temperature control" then selecting the "level" required then selecting "fridge on" or just pressing the "Fridge on" icon above the control know?

I have done a search and there appears to be some good tests which i need to carry out but firstly and rather embarrassingly need to confirm operation is correct.

Lack of second leisure battery shouldn't stop the unit working.

Operation is 'on' then 'temp' or level.

You will need 10.5v min for it to work.

Hi, yes i have 12.7v camper unit telling me i'm at 80%. One of the faulting issues i have looked into is lack of a good earth which is next on my hit list.

What happens when you warm the thermistor up in your hand ,remove plastic cover ,does it bring it on?

Back