Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Fridge working exeptionally good

S

Soeren Dane

Vehicle
T4 PopTop
Hi.

I just bought a cali t4 1997, the fridge seems to work, but Wont regulate the temperature..

I am not sure if the fridge is original, so i added some photos.

Any ideas?

My Own deduction, is that the termostat must be broken, i just dont now where and which one to bye in that case..

5A53A76D-F792-4D75-97EE-396195FD63B3.jpeg

1282A094-20D8-4C33-8260-096DF214849B.jpeg

1E830334-C6B1-4D48-8350-1691E97CDA62.jpeg

Hi Soeren, it looks like the original fridge. The temp sensor breaks somtimes. Here is a replacement: https://www.poptopshop.nl/a-4950407...-california-nugget-en-marco-polo/#description
Just a tip. If you use the “Reply” button, bottom R, when replying to a post then the member who wrote the post gets a “ Notification” when next they log on.

If the Reply Button is not used then it depends on the Member checking his Posts when next logged onto the Forum. Provided of course, if he can find his post.

Just a tip. If you use the “Reply” button, bottom R, when replying to a post then the member who wrote the post gets a “ Notification” when next they log on.

If the Reply Button is not used then it depends on the Member checking his Posts when next logged onto the Forum. Provided of course, if he can find his post.
Thank you,

I hope that, this is the fight Way to repply.. ?

SD

Back