Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale Front & rear Ocean seat upholstery in Valley Moonrock grey.

Ting Tong

Ting Tong

Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Full set of original VW cloth seat upholstery in Valley Moonrock Grey material. These were removed from our August 2018 Ocean at 5,000 miles when we had it reupholstered in leather by Trim Technik.

Includes:
2 x front captain’s seats*.
1 x rear bench seat**

*each includes: 1 x base cover, 1 x back cover (airbag stitched) and 1 x headrest cover. The armrest covers are missing.
*includes: 1x base cover, 1 x back cover and 1 x headrest cover. 1 x headrest cover is missing.

There are no marks and the condition is as new.

The reason items are missing is that Trim Technik didn't realise we wanted them kept and cut the fabric beyond repair. 2 tabs on the upper rear of the bench seat back were cut during removal (see rear photo) but I am assured that they can be easily and securely joined by sewing a patch on the back: these cuts will not be visible as they are located behind the central aluminum bar on the bench seat back.

These are ideal to freshen up your Cali or to replace your damaged, worn or stained seat upholstery at a fraction of the price of some seat over covers. These are not seat covers: they are the original seat upholstery and bear in mind that they’ll need to be refitted by someone competent. Also bear in mind that the seat shape may have changed over the years.

IMG_9498.JPGIMG_9499.JPG£375 for the lot inc next day delivery in mainland UK or £190 for front / rear. Front seats not available individually.

Last edited:
can you post some photos of the covers, plus one or two to highlight the blemishes please?

Hi, Can I just ask you how much did it cost with Trim Technic to get the seats re done in leather?

can you post some photos of the covers, plus one or two to highlight the blemishes please?
Hi Alan Sure: they are buried in the trailer (which is buried in the garage) and I’ll post some pictures as soon as I have retrieved them in a day or two.

I revised the ad to include photos and to mention that the set isn't quite as complete as I'd thought. I managed to remove the blemish that was originally mentioned. HTH