Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Front Seat Height Adjustment

DavidPB

DavidPB

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
I am trying to adjust the height of the front seats in my T6 Cali. The VW owners manual gives instructions and all the knobs are there for manual operation except the height lever.Can anyone advise me please?

Sorry David,
You won't find one because the seat height cannot be adjusted.

Forwards and backwards, lumbar and rake only I'm afraid. VW did do a "Comfort seat" option on the T6 California with fancy electric controls which included up and down I believe. However those were useless in a Cali because they didn't swivel.

Last edited:
I am trying to adjust the height of the front seats in my T6 Cali. The VW owners manual gives instructions and all the knobs are there for manual operation except the height lever.Can anyone advise me please?
As @Borris has said. The only option is to fit either a “ Comfort” seat, height adjustment and NO swivel, or swop out the whole seat, including seat base, for a Transporter seat to get height adjustment and fit an aftermarket Swivel. You’ll lose all the plastic trim around the base etc:. And of course it will need recovering etc: to match. I believe they don’t have as much upholstery as the California seats.
The alternative, because doing all that will cost a few £s is to get a suitable seat pad or booster.

Back