Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Front seat knobs

sprout99

sprout99

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
Evening all

I will aplogise now if im covering old ground.

But, what do the knobs on the inner seat bases actually do?

Thanks Ian

Think you may need to elaborate a bit on this. Also, is it a T4 question or something newer?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I posted in wrong section.

Was supposed to be in T5.

Sorry

Ah ha. Mods will be along shortly to move it I’m sure.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I believe they are for the lumber adjustment. I've found they have little effect.

One's the lumbar support which I find very good, and one's for the tilt of the seat pad which is also useful.

If you find they have little effect Parrot, it may be that the plastic tines inside the knob are worn and not engaging - rather like mine one of which has now cracked and fallen off, so if anyone knows where I can get one online, I'd be grateful!

One's the lumbar support which I find very good, and one's for the tilt of the seat pad which is also useful.

If you find they have little effect Parrot, it may be that the plastic tines inside the knob are worn and not engaging - rather like mine one of which has now cracked and fallen off, so if anyone knows where I can get one online, I'd be grateful!
Part 40.
A4AA7967-2ECC-4DE5-B1AD-09A609600CD5.jpeg
DAB4C21E-8773-4AAB-A299-F7B373123552.jpeg

Hi Biker gran thanks for that I don't believe the tines are worn it does have some effect but not that much the difference is highly noticeable.