Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Front Seat Trim

Daniel Steely

Daniel Steely

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Just need to plunder the wealth of knowledge on here again.
The panel below is at the rear of the front seat. The drivers one in particular will no longer hold in place. The plastic clips are all a bit tired and ineffective. This is not helped by the Brandrup Seat fitment which clips onto the bottom of the trim. Other than an ugly repair with self tappers I need to replace the two panels. I remember seeing a post somewhere which gave a link to get hold of these without resorting to the main dealer but I cannot find the thread anywhere.
If anyone knows where I can get these I would be very grateful.

318742D4-6204-4BED-874B-F8B2A84251C8.jpeg

Just need to plunder the wealth of knowledge on here again.
The panel below is at the rear of the front seat. The drivers one in particular will no longer hold in place. The plastic clips are all a bit tired and ineffective. This is not helped by the Brandrup Seat fitment which clips onto the bottom of the trim. Other than an ugly repair with self tappers I need to replace the two panels. I remember seeing a post somewhere which gave a link to get hold of these without resorting to the main dealer but I cannot find the thread anywhere.
If anyone knows where I can get these I would be very grateful.

View attachment 94966
Remove the panel, look on the rear side, there should be various numbers symbols etc moulded into the plastic.
one of those (long number) will be the part number (including the correct trim colour) for your van.

eneter the part number into Google or a supplier like LLP parts suppliers website

edit: that should read LLL parts website.

Last edited:
Hi
Thank you for that. Great help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here you go, found it on the T6 forum

431E94DF-4C28-4C96-B131-EE9C3196BC4F.png

55833828-666B-4271-89EA-D7D49DF686CB.png

From LLL PARTS

before ordering check it’s the correct pasrt by entering you VIn Number into the website ( or check the part number on the old part, as above)

D33CE134-1B3E-4BC7-A0C9-1E6A7F3D2D6D.png

Thank you again for all your help and advice. Found the rear panel which is apparently unavailable. I have also found that the side trim near the door needs replacing. Mine is just a plain panel without any holes for lumbar and backrest as they are on the inner trim. Looked through various seat drawings and can’t find a match for mine despite entering chassis number.
Might go to my local garage and see if they can order for me through TPS as I believe they won’t deal with general public anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back