Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale Full set mats for cali

L

LesleyA

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
California ocean carpets black for sale. New still in box as ordered 2 in error. price £100 as paid more for them.
Collection only as posting too expensive.E018F366-CF95-4FAB-84AB-1A89BBA0A760.jpeg5B08AF55-42C6-48DA-BF41-09AB82402649.jpegAA773BBA-7A92-4932-9D7F-38AB272E6B74.jpeg

Hi, do you know if they fit the t5.1? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, do you know if they fit the t5.1? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Don’t know I have a T6 and they fit it fine don’t know if floor sizes are the same as they are designed to accommodate the runners

Hi ya, we are driving over to Thrussington this morning for camping gaz. If you are available and close by, we could view to purchase. Any good? Regards, Kerry

Hi ya, we are driving over to Thrussington this morning for camping gaz. If you are available and close by, we could view to purchase. Any good? Regards, Kerry
I am in Scotland so don’t think I’m close by.

I am in Scotland so don’t think I’m close by.
A senior moment! I thought I read Leicester! Such a shame. They would have been perfect. Regards, Kerry

A senior moment! I thought I read Leicester! Such a shame. They would have been perfect. Regards, Kerry
Hi Lesley, would you post for £20 contribution? Regards, kerry

Hi Lesley, would you post for £20 contribution? Regards, kerry
Kerry I have absolutely no idea how much postage would be. It is a very large heavy box they arrived in. I can check it out if you want.

lesley

Hi Lesley,
That will be great. I have looked on Hermes to send a parcel 10-15 kg and it comes out about £12 ish from Dunfermline to my postcode TN119SR. Hopefully, we can sort something out, particularly if you have a Hermes accessible shop nearby. Try link below,
Regards, Kerry