Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

funky seat covers

L

Louise Simms

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
We have just purchased a new California together with some seat covers. We would like some covers that are more colourful and a bit funky. Does anybody know where we can get some please.
Thanks Louise

Hi Louise,

We got these ones which certainly take the grey away!!

5bbfa8e8d518b068a81bb17c72f88565.jpg

They took a while to come, but were worth the wait. Very easy to fit too.

http://www.ezone-shop.de/catalog/index.php

We have just purchased a new California together with some seat covers. We would like some covers that are more colourful and a bit funky. Does anybody know where we can get some please.
Thanks Louise
Please check to see if you have front seat air bags, 2012 Model should have them and there should be a label on the outside of each seat, and if present then please ensure that any seat covers you fit are Air Bag Compliant, for your own safety.

Hi Louise,

We got these ones which certainly take the grey away!!

5bbfa8e8d518b068a81bb17c72f88565.jpg

They took a while to come, but were worth the wait. Very easy to fit too.

http://www.ezone-shop.de/catalog/index.php
Ooo those are cool! The VW livery is soooooo dull! I jazzed up the internals with throws and cushions, but they get on our nerves and are starting to get left at home for proper camping trips as we get fed up with finding places to stash them.

Ooo those are cool! The VW livery is soooooo dull! I jazzed up the internals with throws and cushions, but they get on our nerves and are starting to get left at home for proper camping trips as we get fed up with finding places to stash them.

Ohhhh I’ve done that too! Down to one throw and one cushion now. After moving them back and forward repeatedly to make up the bed etc. I was done!

Omg my eyes hurt, how ever do you relax with that colour scheme :talktothehand

That's what i think also some times looking at some seatcovers / Cali interieurs.
Just shows how diffrent we all are still using our Cali's for the same purpose.

I was thinking of ordering a set of seat covers from this site. They list 2 different item codes for the 2 seat rear bench. Did you order item 1353 or 1354 for the rear bench seat.

Hi,

It might be because I’m on mobile, but I can’t see the numbers above on their site....

The one I ordered was titled “Hawaii VWT6 Cali / Beach / Coast / Ocean 2 seater seat cover”

After I placed the order, they got in touch with a few questions, and I’m sure I sent them pics. So they’re really good at checking what they’re making will actually fit.

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the reply Lisa. I will send them a picture of the rear seat to avoid any confusion.

8F912DDE-5035-47FD-96D9-E89E767044DD.jpeg
Hi Lisa
These are just what I’ve been looking for in my two seater Beach. Do you have a pic of the front seats ?? And do they include head rest covers ??
Thanx
Ash

Hi Ash,

This is the only one I have to hand, which has Dexter in his favourite sleeping spot blocking a lot of the seat! If it’s not helpful, I can take one tonight for you.

They do headrests and arm rests, and there is a good sized pocket on the back of each seat too.

Hope this helps a bit!

When searching the website it does not give any results for Ocean or Coast. All California results are for Beach. The front seats listed are the same as Ocean or Coast. There are two items described as 2 Seat rear bench. When these are selected an item code is displayed.
I got the following reply from the website....

The article 1354 is the two-bank of the VW T6 California Beach (vehicle without kitchen) in the second row and the article 1353 is the two-bank of the VW T6 California (vehicle with kitchen) in the second row.

When searching the website it does not give any results for Ocean or Coast. All California results are for Beach. The front seats listed are the same as Ocean or Coast. There are two items described as 2 Seat rear bench. When these are selected an item code is displayed.
I got the following reply from the website....

The article 1354 is the two-bank of the VW T6 California Beach (vehicle without kitchen) in the second row and the article 1353 is the two-bank of the VW T6 California (vehicle with kitchen) in the second row.

Ahhhh I’ve just realised - that’s the site for the other seat covers mentioned above that have those codes.

I’ve got the Hawaiian ones, from the ezone link above. momo44 posted a link to the tartan ones, which have the 1353 codes etc.

So if it’s the Hawaiian style ones you’re after, use that ezone link further up the page. Although their site appears to be under maintenance tonight.....

View attachment 34858

Hi Ash,

This is the only one I have to hand, which has Dexter in his favourite sleeping spot blocking a lot of the seat! If it’s not helpful, I can take one tonight for you.

They do headrests and arm rests, and there is a good sized pocket on the back of each seat too.

Hope this helps a bit!
Hi Lisa
Thanx for the pic, I’ve an indium grey Cali with grey interior and this is just what I need to liven things up a little. In your prof. pic it looks like you have some black decal/stickers along the Side of the van, are these aftermarket? If so where did you get em as I was thinking similar for mine!
Cheers
Ash

Hi Lisa
Thanx for the pic, I’ve an indium grey Cali with grey interior and this is just what I need to liven things up a little. In your prof. pic it looks like you have some black decal/stickers along the Side of the van, are these aftermarket? If so where did you get em as I was thinking similar for mine!
Cheers
Ash

Yeah, it’s all aftermarket. Have a look at this thread - it has the links to where we bought the stripes and a better picture. Really pleased with how the van looks now! A lot less grey :)

https://vwcaliforniaclub.com/threads/blacked-out-b-pillar.25199/

Hello Lisa,

Sorry about that website confusion. I didn't notice the different website on your post.

Regards,

Brian.

Thanx Lisa, All really helpful and the van looks great... I love this forum :0)

These look good for the price. Do you have them? What's the quality and fit like?
For me, great quality and perfect fit and a very good price! 220 € and a lot of colours possible!

Last edited:
0AF14141-8ECC-4DE4-9F9F-BACA7336C971.jpeg Just got set of seat covers from ezone.de delivered. For a 3 seat rear Beach and they don’t fit. The bottom rear of the bench has material on it that stops the tabs on the covers being pulled through to connectE0650107-B63E-4C06-B02A-B84297C84479.jpeg
Have emailed them for advice as they were advertised for a beach but don’t fit it!