Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

fuse kit, bulb kit

acer

acer

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
What is the best way to buy a spare fuse kit and spare bulb set? I guess I can contact my dealer, but I bet it would be expensive that way? If this is a standard kit, what do you get in the box?

Depends on what Cali you got (nothing in your details) and what lights .
Best to go to a decent carparts shop and put some spares together yourself depending on your verhicle.

What is the best way to buy a spare fuse kit and spare bulb set? I guess I can contact my dealer, but I bet it would be expensive that way? If this is a standard kit, what do you get in the box?
Ebay, relevant base transporter bulb/fuse pack, cheap as chips and should satisfy the Gendarmerie even if you have LED headlights.

I keep this in Notes on my phone.

LED Lights

This vehicle has LED lights which have been adjusted in the computer software to deflect them so that they are lawful in France.

Ce véhicule a des lumières LED qui ont été ajustés dans le logiciel informatique pour les détourner afin qu'ils soient licites en France.

Bulb kit is handy to show but the bulbs you can change if you have LED are as per pics so I carry those as spares.

d137eb785575156aeee38088df4242a1.jpg

887afbabae3c1c41846594a6decdbea6.jpg

Mike

Thinkt at that price you could do not much wrong...
VW would triplle that!

I keep this in Notes on my phone.

LED Lights

This vehicle has LED lights which have been adjusted in the computer software to deflect them so that they are lawful in France.

Ce véhicule a des lumières LED qui ont été ajustés dans le logiciel informatique pour les détourner afin qu'ils soient licites en France.

Bulb kit is handy to show but the bulbs you can change if you have LED are as per pics so I carry those as spares.

d137eb785575156aeee38088df4242a1.jpg

887afbabae3c1c41846594a6decdbea6.jpg

Mike
Thank you for this. May I ask Mike how many bulbs that I will need and can I buy a kit. I too have LED lights. Sorry I’m not very knowledgable about these things. Heading to France in a few weeks so just getting things together. Also any ideas about the best place to buy them. Thank you Jo

No problem. As you can’t do anything about the LED’s it’s just a case of a H 21 W for the front turn signal, the W 16W reversing light and the WY 16W rear turn signal. I don’t know about any kit on the market.,

Mike

No problem. As you can’t do anything about the LED’s it’s just a case of a H 21 W for the front turn signal, the W 16W reversing light and the WY 16W rear turn signal. I don’t know about any kit on the market.,

Mike
Thank you Mike. Sorry I’m being dim but how many bulbs is that altogether ? Is it two of each that you mentioned. Thanks again this is really helpful.

Thank you Mike. Sorry I’m being dim but how many bulbs is that altogether ? Is it two of each that you mentioned. Thanks again this is really helpful.

You will be unlucky if more than 1 goes. I picked up 2 of each off Amazon.

Mike