Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Fuse Layout diagram

• Thread starter DrivingMissDipsi
  • Start date
D

DrivingMissDipsi

Guest User
Finally we get to use our New (well it was 7 months/200 miles ago) Cali. In preparation I thought I would stock up with fuses. I found where they are, even the ones hidden behind the bottle container! Problem is there is no way of identifying which fuse serves what consumer. I have trawled the net found many pics all different and none exactly like mine, even tried VW (that was challenging) who only directed me to erWin a site you can register on and buy what should be in the manual! Has anyone actually found a vehicle specific way of obtaining the correct diagram?

Finally we get to use our New (well it was 7 months/200 miles ago) Cali. In preparation I thought I would stock up with fuses. I found where they are, even the ones hidden behind the bottle container! Problem is there is no way of identifying which fuse serves what consumer. I have trawled the net found many pics all different and none exactly like mine, even tried VW (that was challenging) who only directed me to erWin a site you can register on and buy what should be in the manual! Has anyone actually found a vehicle specific way of obtaining the correct diagram?

If you put site:vwcaliforniaclub.com fuse diagram as below1593782871573.png
it will come up with a whole lot of fuse diagrams worked out by @Loz You should find some in there that will do what you need

And here are my other 2 and a primer for the Camper electrics.

View attachment 62111

View attachment 62112

View attachment 62113

These and more great resources are available to VIP members ;)
Hi, I hope your having great Xmas. Both our heated seats aren't working do will check the fuse. I see on your post which position it's in, but can you confirm where the fuse box is........under the passenger seat too?

Tia Kevin

Last time when I asked my dealer for an overview of my fuses he told me that they have to lookfor them on der computer because nowadays there should be no fixed scheme any more. Each car should be different. Fact or fiction?

Last time when I asked my dealer for an overview of my fuses he told me that they have to lookfor them on der computer because nowadays there should be no fixed scheme any more. Each car should be different. Fact or fiction?

Good point, there's a history of this too .........
Some 10 years ago I had my local van centre print out the then current fuse layout details (chassis number was needed) - it was lots of pages! They looked up but didn't print out the details for a similar 2007 Cali they had in stock (using it's chassis number) and they told me there were quite a few differences.
[The pages of the printout are stapled together on the floor of the LHS cupboard under the worktop with 10 years worth of different spills on it - quite a historical record.]

Hi, I hope your having great Xmas. Both our heated seats aren't working do will check the fuse. I see on your post which position it's in, but can you confirm where the fuse box is........under the passenger seat too?

Tia Kevin
Below the gear lever, behind the bottle cooler.

Tia Kevin
Open the bottle holder under your gear stick and squeeze two pinch areas together and the bottle holder compartment drops out.
Do the reverse to put it back in - just ensure you line up the slots on both sides and press firmly so the clips click back into place.
30c7aa730da73e8b9d93304e0300fce2.jpg
be9775ef1c434c3b5543a49d406c55c3.jpg
69cac01c7d063dd286e4e9783d7aaee0.jpg
53dfceec8d702142d6079abc5ef9e47d.jpg
ff3035049f8ee468e982b66b7d63f61e.jpg
1f44bc9d09099278fa8c1432a713eb7a.jpg
f5d3edeba903e6723844b6907460f981.jpg

Envoyé de mon SM-N950F en utilisant Tapatalk

Sorry to add another question to the mix but I've a problem with all 3 x 12v leisure sockets not working (by kitchen sink, by sliding seat bed, and in boot space).

The one in the roof works and so does the ash tray one.

I've checked all 3 x Blue 15 fuses under seat and they are all intact.

Any ideas?

Back