Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Gas bottle adapter missing on T6 Ocean

Chilmark

Chilmark

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
We have just and bought gas for our 1st outing next week and found the adapter that screws on to the gas bottle as missing, the regulator itself is there. Does anyone know where these can be purchased

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This sounds silly but.....

Just check carefully inside the gas bottle housing I thought our Cali came without an adaptor so went out and bought one. About a year later when I changed gas bottles, I found the original adaptor in the housing.

If you bought from a VW dealer I would request the supply it.

Yes bought used from Hereford VW so will ring tomorrow, it’s in next Friday to have side bars fitted so I’ll chase the adapter and wedges then, thanks for the help, still learning what missing and what isn’t

Yes bought used from Hereford VW so will ring tomorrow, it’s in next Friday to have side bars fitted so I’ll chase the adapter and wedges then, thanks for the help, still learning what missing and what isn’t

There’s a checklist of items that should be included in the VIP downloads section.

This sounds silly but.....

Just check carefully inside the gas bottle housing I thought our Cali came without an adaptor so went out and bought one. About a year later when I changed gas bottles, I found the original adaptor in the housing.
Same with me! I have two now...

We have just and bought gas for our 1st outing next week and found the adapter that screws on to the gas bottle as missing, the regulator itself is there. Does anyone know where these can be purchased

hi I need an adapter for Friday. Any way I can get it from a shop in London before rather than an order that might not arrive, thank you

hi I need an adapter for Friday. Any way I can get it from a shop in London before rather than an order that might not arrive, thank you
Whereabouts in London (broadly)?

I got mine from a local caravan dealer

Hi everyone
Many thank for your suggestions
ended up getting one from Campervan bits?
Got one £10 approx, cheaper than Amazon (I try to avoid Amazon)