Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Gas Cooker/Barbie/Fire Pit???

Blakey

Blakey

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 Beach
Okay so this is a hugely unlikely chance but does anyone know of / own a portable gas cooker (one hob is fine) which also functions as a Barbie (gas is fine) and (the unlikely bit) which you can also use as a fire pit?

Any advise or ideas happily accepted!!

Thanks in advance
Blakey

What about a BushPig.......ticks 2 & 3......then sit a cartridge type cooker on top when you just need a hob.

I've got one of these Party Grills amazing. Not a fire pit though.Screenshot_20180706-124817_Chrome.jpg

The Cadac Safari Chef can be used as both a ring and a barbeque. It has a number of different cooking plates as well as a pan holder. We use ours both at home and when in the van. We also use different types of gas and regulators too depending where we are. We use Campingaz 907 when in the van so that the bottle is inter-changeable with that in the van if either runs out, and a small red propane bottle when at home in the garden, so we find it really multi-functional. Not a fire pit though.

Thanks guys - I figured three in one was a long shot.

The campingaz and Cadac combos are both really interesting...

+1 for the Cadac, just bought a quick release gas connector for ours, saves time fiddling.

+1 for the party grill, its about 25% cheaper ;-)

Okay so this is a hugely unlikely chance but does anyone know of / own a portable gas cooker (one hob is fine) which also functions as a Barbie (gas is fine) and (the unlikely bit) which you can also use as a fire pit?

Any advise or ideas happily accepted!!

Thanks in advance
Blakey

We and several of our friends have bought Safari Chef 11. This is such a compact multi cook piece of kit, we went for the HP which takes screw in canisters so you have the flexibility of cooking where you want. I rate this 5 star!

Back