Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

GC butane or propane?

thesquirrelpatrol

thesquirrelpatrol

VIP Member
Hi

we receive our gc 600 this week and are away for 10 nights next Friday in it. I’ve tried everywhere to get a propane cylinder but without success. I’ve picked up the flogas 13kg butane cylinder whilst it was available. I realise the compromise is that in colder temps butane is ineffective, my question is: does the GC come with connectors to use with the butane cylinder and does the on board regulator work with either butane or propane?

Hi

we receive our gc 600 this week and are away for 10 nights next Friday in it. I’ve tried everywhere to get a propane cylinder but without success. I’ve picked up the flogas 13kg butane cylinder whilst it was available. I realise the compromise is that in colder temps butane is ineffective, my question is: does the GC come with connectors to use with the butane cylinder and does the on board regulator work with either butane or propane?
All is there in a brown box ie pigtails,straps, for both propane and butane, all is fitted you just need to fit your chosen cylinder,

I went for Gaslow ie LPG £0.74 pl costs around £650/£750 installed includes cylinders Which you then own. Also great for Europe.

Will

Last edited:
All is there in a brown box ie pigtails,straps, for both propane and butane, all is fitted you just need to fit your chosen cylinder,

I went for Gaslow ie LPG £0.74 pl costs around £650/£750 installed includes cylinders Which you then own. Also great for Europe.

Will
Thanks will, any idea what propane/butane cylinders work out as per litre?

Thanks will, any idea what propane/butane cylinders work out as per litre?
If you mean how much per litre as above £0.74 per litre.

cylinder size I have 11kg and 6kg the GC is rigged for 2x 11kg

Will

Back