Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

GC600 Interior roof panels

K

Kenchadofmann

VIP Member
Vehicle
Grand California 600
Could anyone please tell me how to remove the interior roof lining at the very front above the drop down bed in a GC600 please. I just need to check if the loom is already present for a retro fit solar panel. It looks like it will probably pull down without much of a struggle but don't want to damage anything.

Many Thanks

Yo también necesito saberlo porque se me ha roto la cortina oscurecedora delantera, en el techo, cerca de la cama superior.

Could anyone please tell me how to remove the interior roof lining at the very front above the drop down bed in a GC600 please. I just need to check if the loom is already present for a retro fit solar panel. It looks like it will probably pull down without much of a struggle but don't want to damage anything.

Many Thanks
Hi the panel is held with Velcro and a central catch. To see if the wires are there just release the Velcro on the left hand side.

Many Thanks
Hi the panel is just held with Velcro and a central catch. To check for wires pull down the left hand side. Hope this is clear enough.

8DA37CDE-2EF7-40A3-9041-F001E1B54B7E.jpeg

4F62551F-EB49-4CF8-8E9D-42743F00FD75.jpeg

02EBF8A6-A294-4B37-8B26-D44572A292C1.jpeg

He visto que se sujeta con velcro.pero me surgue otra pregunta.
no es necesario quitar los muebles superior y suporte de cama para que baje el techo interior?

He visto que se sujeta con velcro.pero me surgue otra pregunta.
no es necesario quitar los muebles superior y suporte de cama para que baje el techo interior?
Sorry I can’t answer that question I have not fully removed the roof liner. It would appear that you need to release the central mechanism and the Velcro. Good luck

Mi teléfono es 637339814, me llamo Juan. My number phone and my name.

I'm going off piste a bit but going for 120w Explorer from Alpha Batteries. Fingers crossed.

Back