Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale Genuine 17" Vw Steel Wheels with Winter Tyres

Muppet006

Muppet006

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
For sale is my set of 17" steel winter wheels which were fitted to my California SE 180 Dsg

The steel wheels are 17" so suitable for the bigger braked california's, they are genuine Vw and suitable for heavy loads as they are meant for the T32 Transporter. This is the second set of tyres fitted to be these wheels.

The tyres are Nankang NK Snow SV-2 (235.55.R17, 103V) they were purchased and fitted to the wheels last November (2015) and have been used for no more than 1500 miles, they have been dry stored and covered in my garage since late January. I have now sold the van so surplus to requirements.
When used I was amazed how much better the van gripped in cold and wet weather and were also quieter than the summer tyres too.
There is a few small marks & rust spots on the wheels, but nothing to detract from the wheels which i think look great on, I do have several photos which I am happy to send to anyone who may be interested.
I'm looking for £550 for the full set which includes the Vw centre caps.
Thanks for looking.

DSC_0586.JPG

For sale is my set of 17" steel winter wheels which were fitted to my California SE 180 Dsg

The steel wheels are 17" so suitable for the bigger braked california's, they are genuine Vw and suitable for heavy loads as they are meant for the T32 Transporter. This is the second set of tyres fitted to be these wheels.

The tyres are Nankang NK Snow SV-2 (235.55.R17, 103V) they were purchased and fitted to the wheels last November (2015) and have been used for no more than 1500 miles, they have been dry stored and covered in my garage since late January. I have now sold the van so surplus to requirements.
When used I was amazed how much better the van gripped in cold and wet weather and were also quieter than the summer tyres too.
There is a few small marks & rust spots on the wheels, but nothing to detract from the wheels which i think look great on, I do have several photos which I am happy to send to anyone who may be interested.
Thanks for looking.

View attachment 16818
Hi
Can you send me the other photos please?
Many thanks
Colin

Hi
Can you send me the other photos please?
Many thanks
Colin

Thanks for looking.

View attachment 16818
Are the wheels still for sale please and if so will they fit a T6 Ocean?
Thanks
Steve