Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Genuine T6 2015 - bicycle rear rack

mick g

mick g

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 199
Hi Our cali T6 when bought new from a vw dealer December 19 came with a bike rack (4 bike) as part of the package. now we have had chance to use the cali for a few trips away we have decided that the rack is surplus to requirements and are looking to sell. The reference number on the installation paperwork is 7E0 071 104 A. Price £400.00.

We are based in Barnsley for collection or can meet half way if the distance is reasonable subject to any restrictions.

Last edited:
hi Chris cost £200 and is brand new and unused will accept £125.
hope this helps
Cheers

Mick, the part numbers are different between T5 & T6, find it hard to think there not the same fitting ☹️

Not sure Hogie , this is my first cali so I cant say if compatible or not , maybe another member can help with this question ?

Hi Mick, I’ve been told your rack is not compatible with my van, sorry ☹️
good luck with the sale

T5 vs. T6 have different rear doors .
3EA0FBC9-D30D-4CF4-9835-28D51C4A44B8.jpeg
so pretty sure different bike rack fittings
Just hope I’m actually correct....

Thanks Hogie , no worries thank you for the interest.

Thank you for the clarification Eddie

Hello All,

Unfortunately the sale fell through due to recent covid restrictions , and is therefore still available if of interest to anyone - can hold on to for anyone who is interested.

Cheers
Mick

image9.jpeg

image4.jpeg

image6.jpeg

Hi Our cali T6 when bought new from a vw dealer December 19 came with a bike rack (4 bike) as part of the package. now we have had chance to use the cali for a few trips away we have decided that the rack is surplus to requirements and are looking to sell. The reference number on the installation paperwork is 7E0 071 104 A. Price £400.00.

We are based in Barnsley for collection or can meet half way if the distance is reasonable subject to any restrictions.

Hello Mick, if the rack is still available I am interested.
Would you except £350?
I live in Marlow Buckinghamshire about 170 miles away would you consider meeting half way?

Hello Cali 197 , thanks can we make it £365.00 (£15 towards fuel) and ok to meet halfway at say Donnington services M1 j23A.

I'm recently retired so any time to suit you.

Cheers
Mick

Hello Cali 197 , thanks can we make it £365.00 (£15 towards fuel) and ok to meet halfway at say Donnington services M1 j23A.

I'm recently retired so any time to suit you.

Cheers
Mick
Hello Mick £365 is fine and meeting at J23a suits me, how about Tuesday 3rd November?

Hello Cali197 have sent you a pm cheers mick

Hello Cali197,

Good to meet you earlier today and hopefully you are happy with the bike rack - much appreciated.

Glad I could be of help on the general Cali questions you asked. Like you I am a relative novice (purchased in December 19 with little use up to July 20)

Just following up on one of the topics you raised in respect of the forum , when I need to know something I tend to use the 'search forums' tab above type in the key word such as 'Algarve' or 'gas bottle connection' for example - press the search button without completing any fields and it usefully throws up useful links.

Any more specific questions issue a new post and I am sure you will get plenty of help to point you in the right direction.

Enjoy your Cali.

All the best
Mick G