Genuine textile

Kmann

Kmann

Iben & Henrik
Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199 4Motion
I am wondering if it is possible to get the genuine moonrock textile somewhere?

We always have the rear shelf in the top position and want to make a small folding mattress to align with the higher shelf, when sleeping downstairs. Any ideas?

This extra mattress is ready-made existing on the market Henrik, for exactly this purpose.

edit: here it is:

https://vwcaliforniaclub.com/shop/p...pad-vw-t5-t6-california-ocean-semoonrock-grey

Thank you! I was uncertain of that because our shelf and seats seem to align without any mattress. But I am looking for a mattress to put on top of the seat part so that I can keep the original on the shelf and add some on the seat part. Or replace all for something new more comfortable.

Thank you! I was uncertain of that because our shelf and seats seem to align without any mattress. But I am looking for a mattress to put on top of the seat part so that I can keep the original on the shelf and add some on the seat part. Or replace all for something new more comfortable.

You could also just remove the foam out of the thickest part of your current mattress and replace it with a new foam with fitting thickness. Easily ordered. No?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Back