Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Genuine VW California Bike rack

Bobbybus

Bobbybus

Learning how to be a hedonist...
VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
New and unused 4 bike rack. Has been on the van for a couple of months but is unmarked.
I would like 350 whiskey/wine tokens/cash please. I am willing to travel 50 miles to deliver or meet buyer. I am LEEDS based.

Sold. SOLD. SOLD!
I thank you, 1Worldmark.

Last edited:
New and unused 4 bike rack. Has been on the van for a couple of months but is unmarked.
I would like 350 whiskey/wine tokens/cash please. I am willing to travel 50 miles to deliver or meet buyer. I am LEEDS based.

I am in the process of completing the purchase on my 2015 Cali beach and was just considering the bike rack option! Seems silly to pay the extra to the dealer (although they have been very good). Am based in Manchester, is this still available and will it fit??

Aiden, you left me your number re the rack. Tried it a few times but will not go through. I have checked the number a few times and have phoned the one left for me.

Last edited:
Aiden, further to the above, I have established that Virgin Media have put a call blocking on my phone in error! I should be able to make outgoing calls tomorrow.