Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Genuine VW California Roof Bars - New - SOLD

KJ-88

KJ-88

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Only had our California since February, with it we bought the Roof Bars, however our kayaks our too wide to fit them both on the bars, hence the sale.

They were fitted to the van for about 4 weeks, but never actually carried a load!

Included is everything as new, 2 pairs of keys, all fittings, tools that came with them and instruction manual - no box.

Retail price from VW is £227 - if anyone off here wants them I will take reasonable offers.....

Message me if you have any questions, located in Bournemouth / Poole area...
PS: they are also advertised elsewhere...

On the van:

BARS.JPG bars_on_van.jpg

Re: Genuine VW California Roof Bars - New

KJ-88 said:
Only had our California since February, with it we bought the Roof Bars, however our kayaks our too wide to fit them both on the bars, hence the sale.
You may have sold your roof bars. Would pay £80 for them if still for sale. I am in Bournemouth myself if your interested let me know.

They were fitted to the van for about 4 weeks, but never actually carried a load!

Included is everything as new, 2 pairs of keys, all fittings, tools that came with them and instruction manual - no box.

Retail price from VW is £227 - if anyone off here wants them I will take reasonable offers.....

Message me if you have any questions, located in Bournemouth / Poole area...
PS: they are also advertised elsewhere...

On the van:

Re: Genuine VW California Roof Bars - New - NOW SOLD

Now Sold....

Back