Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Genuine VW Climabox

Heiney

Heiney

Now upgraded to Heiney 2.0!
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hello,
I bought this from the forum earlier in the year but have found that we don't actually use it.
I'm looking for £120 for it, and ideally it would be collection only from Braunston, Northants (NN11).

Attachments

• IMG_7969.JPG
    IMG_7969.JPG
    77.9 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_7971.JPG
    IMG_7971.JPG
    113 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_7972.JPG
    IMG_7972.JPG
    75.8 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_7973.JPG
    IMG_7973.JPG
    64.6 KB · Views: 67
Hello,
I bought this from the forum earlier in the year but have found that we don't actually use it.
I'm looking for £120 for it, and ideally it would be collection only from Braunston, Northants (NN11).

Does it fit between the front seats Gemma? Or does it have to bolt onto rails? And would you post it if you have to?

Hello,

Hi Heiney
Is this still available and does it come with all the parts ? (Leads, base etc.) If so I'll definitely take it and should be able to collect quite easily as I work in Milton Keynes
Thanks
Jon

Hi Heiney
Is this still available and does it come with all the parts ? (Leads, base etc.) If so I'll definitely take it and should be able to collect quite easily as I work in Milton Keynes
Thanks
Jon
Just had a look at all the photos so can see it's all there! So would definitely like to have it
thanks

Hi Ben,
Yes, its the one that fits on the rails, rather than between the seats. Its collection only I am afraid as its huge and bulky!
Thanks
Gemma