Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Genuine VW Davenport 17" alloys with Good Year Ultra Grip Winter Tyres

G

Ghilliechief

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Hi, I have a set of four 17" VW Davenport alloy wheels all fitted with Goodyear Ultra Grip M & S all terrain tyres, Size 235/55R x 17H 103. Complete with with wheel bolts , 4 locking wheel bolts & 4 VW wheel centre caps. Removed from my Cali Ocean.
Please see photos. £ 375. based near Edinburgh. May be able to deliver ??
Regards
SeanIMG_4878.jpgIMG_4878.jpgIMG_7635.jpgIMG_3060.jpgIMG_3228.jpgIMG_0206.jpgIMG_7635.jpgIMG_3060.jpgIMG_3228.jpgIMG_4878.jpgIMG_7635.jpgIMG_3060.jpgIMG_3228.jpgIMG_0206.jpg

What is weight rating for these ones? Looking for a set of winter wheels/tyres for my T6 ocean.

Hi These tyres were original factory fitment and do meet the load bearing, 7BD591E5-9D77-44F3-8847-65F52060D1B3.jpeg18114225-5A22-4430-A13B-F7D40EFC8F5D.jpegthe R indicates that there reinforce They came of my VW T6 California ocean.

Sorry but the R has nothing to do with load rating. The R indicates they are Radials and not Crossply construction. The 103 is load rating which is 875kg. Only reason I ask is I’m sure I read somewhere that my wheels need to be 920kg but I could be wrong. 2018 204tdi. Is there a load stamped on inside of wheel?
Hi These tyres were original factory fitment and do meet the load bearing, View attachment 50459View attachment 50460the R indicates that there reinforce They came of my VW T6 California ocean.

Cross ply, now that’s going back awhile.
Will have a wee look tomorrow and report back.
My Cali is also a 204hp DSG.
Regards

Hi Gilliechief I’m very interested in your wheels, I live inAyr .
The only thing is we leave for Italy with the van on Friday night, so time is very limited, do your wheels have tyre pressure monitors?

Hi checked tyre and it states Max load 875kg at 50 psi. The replacement Bridgestone tyres now fitted to my t6 204 hour California are rated at Max load 875kg at 30 psi. I looked at a couple of other makes on line and they are the same load rating. The Goodyear’s can handle extra psi perhaps this is what you meant?
Anyway 4 wheels with rubber for £ 375 ish can be a bad deal. I know what I had to pay to change my wheels. Hope this helps

Bridgestone turranza 235/55 r17 103v

Hi checked tyre and it states Max load 875kg at 50 psi. The replacement Bridgestone tyres now fitted to my t6 204 hour California are rated at Max load 875kg at 30 psi. I looked at a couple of other makes on line and they are the same load rating. The Goodyear’s can handle extra psi perhaps this is what you meant?
Anyway 4 wheels with rubber for £ 375 ish can be a bad deal. I know what I had to pay to change my wheels. Hope this helps

Hi Gilliechief I’m very interested in your wheels, I live inAyr .
The only thing is we leave for Italy with the van on Friday night, so time is very limited, do your wheels have tyre pressure monitors?
Hi there. Don’t think so! I do have something on the dash that asks me to confirm that I have reset tyre pressures and if I’m running winter tyres
If genuinely interested I could me u half way. I’m in Fife.
Regards
Sean

Hi Sean , they are just what I’m looking for, if you can possibly meet me one night this week or hold onto them until we get back from italy.
Not sure how to do the personal message thing as would probably be the best way to do this, thanks Derek.

Hi Sean , they are just what I’m looking for, if you can possibly meet me one night this week or hold onto them until we get back from italy.
Not sure how to do the personal message thing as would probably be the best way to do this, thanks Derek.

Click on the users avatar, a little box opens up, three buttons at the bottom, click on "start conversation"

I will buy them if available. Just got wife to check tyre rating on my wheels and they are same. No idea why I thought different

Back