Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale Genuine VW mudflaps

C

Craig Storey

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Took them off my California, around 8 months old. The genuine VW type not the aftermarket. Looking for £30 collected PO8 Waterlooville area

Hi, If I gave u an other fiver would you be see good as to pop them in the post to Fife!!
Regards
Sean

Hi Craig
Can u give me a heads up when the mudflaps should arrive?
Regards
Sean

Hi Craig
I attempted to fit the front mud flaps today but can't as there appears to be a parts missing. There are two securing points to hold the flap, the first is the one you can see within the wheel arch. You remove the Torxs self tapping screw and replace it to accommodate the mudflap bracket. the second is on the underside, you remove the rubber grommet and replace it with a nylon fixing to accommodate an other torxs self tapping screw. Can you please forward these to me as they would have part of the kit. "I contacted VW who said that they come as part of the kit! and can't be sold separately ".They must still be attached to you Cali.
I won't bother fitting the rears as it looks like you have to drill holes in the bumper to secure the mudflap. You must have exposed hole in your bumper now that you have removed them ?
Regards
Sean

Are they the factory fit or dealer fit? on the rears the dealer fit you see the screw heads fixed from the outside. factory fit are fitted from the inside no visible fixings.

These were factory fit. I wanted them smoothed and had a knock on the rear bumper that needed smoothing so I had the holes filled and sprayed at same time. I’m currently rly in airway at the moment (in the Cali) I’ll look in the morning to see if fixings are still attached but everything was removed by Bognor Motors. I’ll check and let you know

You were getting back to me re fixings to attach the mudflats that you sold me. It's now Friday. These are part of the kit, without them I can't fit the flaps thus rendering them "not fit for purpose".!
Please advise?

Sorry driving through Italy with little WiFi with a 2 and a 5 year old and no campsites booked :)

I have had a quick look but I honestly can’t see what exactly you mean. Do you have a picture?!

Appreciate these aren’t the best pictures but this is the front side and underside of the arch where they attached84182FC2-100C-49AA-BF8D-86086E0D78C6.jpeg84182FC2-100C-49AA-BF8D-86086E0D78C6.jpeg