Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Get your Van in VWt magazine!

V

VWt Magazine

Hi everyone

My name is Henry and I write for VWt magazine, a spin-off from VW Camper&Bus just for T4s and T5s. We're a fairly new magazine and I'd like to make you all aware of us.

We're always looking for Vans to feature in the mag. Anything from a brief mention - i.e. a picture of your Van printed on the cool wall to full scale features, if you've got something special.

The other option we have is called Readers' Rides, where we can get you a full page in the mag. All I need is a couple of hundred words on your ride - any highlights of trips, why you love your Van, anything you like. That and a few pictures.

If you have anything you'd like to share, please email me at henry_willis@freelance.ipcmedia.com.

I look forward to hearing from you all! :thanks

Standard or modded?

I'd be happy to scribble a few words but our can is all VW factory stuff. Trip to Mull was good (from Cornwall) with two young kids and a dog. A month in Spain/France planned for June too (mostly surfing). Can safely say we love our van!

KernowLad said:
Standard or modded?

I'd be happy to scribble a few words but our can is all VW factory stuff. Trip to Mull was good (from Cornwall) with two young kids and a dog. A month in Spain/France planned for June too (mostly surfing). Can safely say we love our van!

We're happy to include either! There's big focus on both the modding and the camping scene in VWt with extreme interest on both sides of the scale, so please send anything over. Look forward to hearing from you.

VWt Magazine said:
Hi everyone

My name is Henry and I write for VWt magazine, a spin-off from VW Camper&Bus just for T4s and T5s. We're a fairly new magazine and I'd like to make you all aware of us.

We're always looking for Vans to feature in the mag. Anything from a brief mention - i.e. a picture of your Van printed on the cool wall to full scale features, if you've got something special.

The other option we have is called Readers' Rides, where we can get you a full page in the mag. All I need is a couple of hundred words on your ride - any highlights of trips, why you love your Van, anything you like. That and a few pictures.

If you have anything you'd like to share, please email me at henry_willis@freelance.ipcmedia.com.

E Mail sent Henry :)

Do you have your own California? Do you want to borrow one of mine FOC for a weekend and write an article on it?

BMVS-Camper-Hire said:
Do you have your own California? Do you want to borrow one of mine FOC for a weekend and write an article on it?

Hi there

No, I don't. I really appreciate the offer, I might take you up on that. I'll try and skirt around your busiest times of the year - you'll be my first port of call for van hire if we go away at all this year.

James said:
VWt Magazine said:
Hi everyone

E Mail sent Henry :)

Thanks James - I've sent one back.

If you can get back to me as soon as possible, we'll include you in the upcoming Issue 4 on sale March 1.

getting a bit like waiting for a bus .... that makes 3 mag editors on here now! Only 1 of them actually owns a Cali however ;)

And not one of you offers the members here a discount on annual subscription (that I'm aware of)!! :D

You could all go someway to redeeming yourselves by offering up an annual subscription for the forthcoming Cali's on the Farm raffle though. All for a good charity cause!! :clap

Now that would be good Stu :cool

i have noticed that VWBUS t4&5 offer an extra 5% coupon code to the t4&5 forum members ....

Subs raffle prizes for VW Camper and Commercial and VWBus T4 and 5+ all sorted and offered no problem - a pleasure :thumb
see you at the Farm :D
David

HY09UMU said:
Now that would be good Stu :cool

Indeed, all we need is those concerned to step up to the plate. All,of this free content the membership provides and all that ............... :mrgreen:

David Eccles said:
Subs raffle prizes for VW Camper and Commercial and VWBus T4 and 5+ all sorted and offered no problem - a pleasure :thumb
see you at the Farm :D
David

Looks like our posts crossed. :bananadance

Thanks for leading the way David, just need the other sheep to follow :laugh2

BMVS-Camper-Hire said:
No But yes!
Hi Ollie, we've spoken a few times! Unless you already have someone I would be up for that!
I like the cali so much I'm trying to build my own on a budget!
Great opportunity to test out the real thing , take measurements, photos and just chill for a weekend!!
Colin 07799 626310

Back