Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Glasgow City Centre Parking

B

Black Camper

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Has anyone any experience of parking their Cali in Glasgow city centre? Any secure car park recommendations for an overnight stay? There is a car park where we are staying but it has a 1.98m height restriction…

many thanks!

Has anyone any experience of parking their Cali in Glasgow city centre? Any secure car park recommendations for an overnight stay? There is a car park where we are staying but it has a 1.98m height restriction…

many thanks!
Your Cali is 1.99m @Black Camper so only 10mm too high for the barrier. If all else fails you could deflate your tyres enough to get you in and re-inflate them when you leave. Bit of a pain I must admit but might be worth it for your peace of mind if it’s secure parking?

many thanks!
Which parking is it? If the one at Strathclyde university graham hill building ncp car park? Just a wild guess as it is right in the centre of town. drive in from the extreme right side of the entrance. Your Cali will go in nice and proper . As soon as you enter, to the left, you have over 12 spaces and to the right over 18 spaces where a Cali will fit. Don't try to go any further.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Which parking is it? If the one at Strathclyde university graham hill building ncp car park? Just a wild guess as it is right in the centre of town. drive in from the extreme right side of the entrance. Your Cali will go in nice and proper
emoji6.png
. As soon as you enter, to the left, you have over 12 spaces and to the right over 18 spaces where a Cali will fit. Don't try to go any further.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Thanks, it’s the old thistle underground car park (now doubletree) just off Cambridge street.

If it's at the weekend you can park in the charing cross/park circus area for free, streets are quiet