Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Glastonbury 2016

Hurray! Seeing them for the 9th time in April at the o2

Sent from my Galaxy S6
O2 will be great, Manchester for us !! Who for Saturday? I know she's talented but please not Adele

If it was Foo Fighters then it would be the clean sweep for me, my 3 fave live bands!
Hoping that Nothing But Thieves are playing at some point as well.
Less said about Adele the better she twists my melon man!

Sent from my Galaxy S6

Saw Muse last year, can guarantee a good show from them. I'm hoping for Stone Roses as the last headliner, also made up that PJ Harvey's on :thumb
Can't wait :bananadance

Or Radiohead for me. They're touring festivals this summer and have a Glasto shaped hole in their schedule.

I'm seeing Stone Roses in Manchester :thumb

looks like it's Adele then :(, never mind, still gonna be a great weekend :thumb

looks like it's Adele then :(, never mind, still gonna be a great weekend :thumb
I certainly won't be standing at the Pyramid on Saturday. I'm sure there will be lots of people who will enjoy her. Not my cup of tea though:stop

I certainly won't be standing at the Pyramid on Saturday. I'm sure there will be lots of people who will enjoy her. Not my cup of tea though:stop
Not me either, sure there'll be plenty other good things to see

Not ever been to big music events like this , did some concerts on one bands ....
Know a guy who goes to our Belgian " Werchter" festival and other concerts frequent and he takes a book and sits under a three far away from main stage reading and listen to the music in the background.
Strange imo.
Not my piece of cake those big music events...do like diffrent sorts of music and bands .

Not ever been to big music events like this , did some concerts on one bands ....
Know a guy who goes to our Belgian " Werchter" festival and other concerts frequent and he takes a book and sits under a three far away from main stage reading and listen to the music in the background.
Strange imo.
Not my piece of cake those big music events...do like diffrent sorts of music and bands .
Glastonbury is massive and you can choose to be at the big stages or drift off to the hundreds of other small stages. One of my most memorable moments was stumbling upon the lead singer of a band I have all the albums for playing an acoustic set in front of about 30 people. This was the day after watching the Rolling Stones. There is always plenty to see and do. We just need a dry one this year!! 2014 was so muddy I had to get my van pushed out.

Tickets arrived yesterday. See you in West CV in a month

our tickets just arrived :thumb east cv field, blue berghaus edition cali, come say hi if any of you see us :)

Make sure you can fit your tow eye! We had to be towed out of Glasto a few years back due to the mud and we could not get access to the front tow eye so had to be towed out in reverse at high speed by a tractor !!

Make sure you can fit your tow eye! We had to be towed out of Glasto a few years back due to the mud and we could not get access to the front tow eye so had to be towed out in reverse at high speed by a tractor !!
will bare that in mind, thanks....but, of course, it's not going to rain, it's going to be glorious sun all weekend ;)

We are going to Glastonbury again and this year exchanging a tent in family camping with out new T6! Very exciting. Anyone else doing Glasto in style?

This will be 4th year in the Cali with 12 (? lost count!) BC (before Cali) in a tent.
2nd time in West CV

So it looks like it's going to be a wet one. I'm taking the awning!
I'm planning on getting there on Tuesday afternoon. Walking boots have been (v)dubbed. Waterproofs have been re-proofed.

I think Friday will be awesome and I'll be there for James at 11am

So it looks like it's going to be a wet one. I'm taking the awning!
I'm planning on getting there on Tuesday afternoon. Walking boots have been (v)dubbed. Waterproofs have been re-proofed.

I think Friday will be awesome and I'll be there for James at 11am
Same for us! We are in east park so if anyone spots a bamboo green then come and see us. Looking forward to James, my favourite band live.

All being well I'll be parked next to my mates orange & white 1972 bay

Hi, I'll be in east camping Grey Cali and two very excited 8 and 10 year olds :):bananadance

Glastonbury, Cali and kids is the family dream. Still waiting for delivery so we're Cali-less but crazy excited for this week still. Do you mind me asking, how did you get the kids out of school? Our daughter is only 1 but I'm nervously planning for the future...